𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

The world is progressing in many beliefs and ideologies, so if you cannot tolerate my characters I am not stopping you from leaving. I like to have constructive feedback, not obnoxious and rude comments.

For you youngsters and even adults, if you are expecting some type of confession of love or jumping of the bones in the first five chapters, this book is not for you. By the way, this does not mean in the sixth chapter there will be a love scene. (Actually, let me correct that again, there won't be any scenes like that) I want my book to be a slow burner. If you don't like it, once again I am not stopping you from leaving.

Some of you maybe aware that I took this down to write the first book of this series, but I decided to put it back up because in technicality the first book could kind of be read on its own. I will say though if you want context or even possibly even hints to what is in store with this book. It would be good to start from the beginning of this series. But again, you can start from this book onwards too.

Also I really did change a lot to this story so it maybe wise to start from the beginning of this book and not start off where you were.

Now for those who are still here. Grab some sushi, mangoes, orange chicken, Korean BBQ, and patties.... just whatever you like, and silence your phones (do not disturb mode lol). The story is about to begin. Enjoy!!