Chapter Twenty

Quinn Parker

The car ride home was quiet, a little too quiet for my liking.

Sam had sent a car over to pick Harry and I up from our little hiding spot in a San Fransisco shopping mall. I remember the shocked faces of some fans that had spotted Harry the minute he began walking through the large store, myself trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Whilst we walked to the car parked out back, I made sure to cover my face as best I could because I really didn't fancy being in any pictures online. It was nerve-wracking to be around Harry when the public were involved given he was fairly easily to spot in the open. His long brown curls and scattered tattoos being a dead giveaway that it was him. I didn't think a baseball cap would really do much to hide him all that well but it was definitely worth a shot.

My insides swirled with a jumble of different emotions that I couldn't quite place.

My body was still on fire from Harry's touch, probably in shock that I had allowed someone to touch me that way. I could still feel the remnants of his lips brushing along certain areas on my skin and the heat signature that they left on my body. I'm almost certain that if I closed my eyes I'd be able to relive what had happened in that small cubicle like I was there all over again. My thighs squeezed together slightly at the sudden thought of Harry having his hands down my pants, touching me in the most sensitive area. I couldn't quite believe I had actually allowed him to get that close to me, to touch me at all like that. This was definitely a point lost to me.

My thoughts became interrupted as my eyes glanced back down at the phone in my hands. Running the pad of my thumb over the smooth glass slowly, my brows knitting together in confusion. Unlocking it, I opened up the messaging app and looked back down at the text messages on my phone.

To: Quinn
From: Unknown

-Hello Quinn.

Who would know my name? How did they get my mobile number?

To: Quinn
From: Unknown

- You'll know soon enough.

What is that supposed to mean? Why did I feel so uneasy about this?

Why were they being so cryptic?

My first thought was it could be a friend playing a prank on me, but I quickly squashed that given that the only person I considered a friend wasn't here anymore.

Pursing my lips in thought, I glanced up from the phone to see that we would be arriving at the hotel again soon. Harry has been pretty quiet since getting into the car, a simple smirk plastered on his now smug features which only annoyed me further. After our way-too-far endeavour in the changing room, I just knew he would never let me forget it. Especially given I has been so adamant I wouldn't allow him to touch me like that before. I really should learn to control myself around him.

Pushing my phone between my thighs for a moment, I glanced out of the window at the passing buildings seeing that we were driving somewhere familiar, probably from the drive in this morning.

"We're arriving now." I heard the driver say.

"Thank you." I smiled, turning to see Harry glancing out of his window.

Why was he so quiet? It was making me nervous.

Choosing to just leave it for now, I hopped out of the car the minute we arrived at the hotel suddenly widened my eyes.