𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄 - 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

283 A.C.
King's Landing

Leia sighed and picked up the dress. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Ashara asked.

"I have to.  I want my child to be safe." Leia said with a sad smile.  Ashara hugged Leia.

"Ok, let's get you ready."

Leia stood in the same white dress as when she married Rhaegar. She could feel tears rushing to the surface, as she felt as though she was betraying him.

The dress hadn't changed much, it still fit perfectly. Leia had told Robert that she would get another dress, but didn't want to.

Leia sighed as she remembered her last wedding.  It had been a lot different.  She had her ladies in waiting — Ashara was the only one still here.

She had also received gifts from her closest, and the overall ambience was joyful.

There had been rumours of once again, Tywin's rejected proposal for Cersei.  He had offered his daughter, but Leia was first choice again.

Ashara sat Leia down at her vanity, and began to braid her into a bun.  She finished her outfit off with intricate jewellery.

A knock came from the door, and a servant's head appeared. "My Lady, your carriage has been prepared for your wedding at the Sept of Baelor."

Leia nodded and stood up.  Ashara was wearing a red Qartheen silk gown, to annoy Robert.  It was in the very red that adorns the Targaryen sigil.

She walked over in front of Robert with her head down. "You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection."

He removed her sea-green maiden cloak, and placed a garish yellow one on her shoulders, as a replacement. She and Ashara had been tempted to use a black maiden cloak for Targaryen's, but had decided against it.

"My lords, my ladies, we stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever."

Robert and Leia then stood side-by-side, as the septon proceeded to tie a ribbon in a knot around their joined hands.

While tying the ribbon the septon said, "Let it be known that Leia of House Velaryon and Robert of House Baratheon are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder."

Leia shuddered at the memory of when she once stood here. She had never thought that she would marry anyone else. Especially someone she did not love.

Leia's head snapped up when she heard the Great Septon say, "In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity." He unraveled the ribbon. "Look upon one another and say the words."

Their eyes met. "Father, Smith, Warrior.  Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger."

"I am his, and he is mine, from this day, until the end of my days." ("I am hers, and she is mine, from this day, until the end of my days.")

"With this kiss, I pledge my love." Robert leant in and Leia almost cringed away, but gave him a quick kiss. He looked at her strangely, when she pulled away and flashed her bright teeth at the great houses.

Everyone clapped. Leia felt a tear slip down her face. She was married to him. She was now Queen of Westeros.

Leia sat at the front of the Grand Hall, motionless.  Robert was a drunken fool, who was flirting with every maid that passed.

Leia rolled her eyes as many lords offered their congratulations.  They looked at her with pity, as they could see what her marriage was going to be like.

"The consummation ceremony!" Someone at the back of the hall shouted.  Leia had the nerve to yell at them to be quiet, but felt rooted to the spot as she knew this would not be the same as Rhaegar.

Robert stood up with a goblet of some sort of wine, and walked over to the blushing maids. They gushed all over him, and Leia felt no jealously.

Leia stood up and walked over to the rampageous men. They immediately started groping her, and she felt disgusting.

They pulled at her dress, as she tried to get away and make her way to the chambers.

When Leia got to the door, she ran inside and slammed the door behind herself.  She leant against the door, out of breath.  She had managed to not ruin her dress.

"Come here." Leia opened her eyes, to see Robert lying on the bed... naked.  He gestured for her to join him, and she felt queer.

MATURE SCENE UP AHEAD ⚠️ PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Leia slowly walked over to the bed and sat down.  He sat up, and removed the straps of her dress.  It fell down her torso, and she kept her eyes shut.

Leia stood back up, and the dress fell from her hips to the floor.  She opened her eyes to see Robert's eyes darken.

He stood up and grabbed her by the hips. Robert placed Leia on the bed and hovered above her. He began leaving kisses from her neck down her chest.

"You are so beautiful." He muttered against her skin. Leia wanted it to be over, she felt disgustful with him touching her.

"Please." She said quietly. Robert looked up at her, and chuckled under his breath.

"As you wish," he leant down to her ear, "my Queen." He whispered. Leia shivered and grabbed ahold of his shoulders as he entered her. "I'm guessing you are so eager, because he was inadequate."

Leia could feel her blood boil. Robert moved at a slow pace. "Faster." She commanded. He heard what she said, and moved at a quicker pace.

Leia kept saying faster, until it was painful. She cried out in pain. Eventually, he came.

Robert fell onto the coverlet next to her. Leia rolled over, so that her back was facing him.

MATURE SCENE HAS ENDED ⚠️

She could only hope for a quick death.

Oh. My. Goodness. We have hit 350 votes 🥳!.. I cannot thank you guys enough xx

I would like to give a special thanks to the following people for voting (since the last chapter): @Blackjak2812 , @AnushkaGoswami9 , @Timeless23 , @CasieMacRae , @BisReichKomme , @magie_rolat and @NephilimLatina (I apologise if I missed anyone out on that list, comment on this and I'll add you to my list of thanks on the next chapter).

I would also like to give a special thanks to the following person for adding my book to their library (since the last chapter): @Kath03HHH (I apologise if I missed anyone out, comment on this and I'll add you to my list of thanks on the next chapter).

Ahhh ew he's just nope nope nope.

Anyways, thanks and remember to keep voting, commenting and following. Love you all :)