𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙓 - 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙨

283 A.C.
King's Landing

"Has a raven been sent from Stormsend?" Robert asked.

The King has been very concerned as for the welfare of his relatively-new wife and his unborn child.

Over the course of Leia's time in Stormsend, Robert has held countless small council meetings and court sessions, in an attempt to uphold his promise.

"One, your Grace.  It detailed the successful birth of your son.  The Queen decided to call him Rhaecys." Pycelle said.

Robert clenched his jaw.  It was a name that could be mistaken of dragonspawn.  He closed his eyes and let out a breath.  His name would not matter in the grand scheme of things.

"And of Leia? Is she alright?" Jon asked.

The Grand Maester looked at the Hand, stood next to the throne. "It did not say, my Lord."

Robert chewed his lip. "Do you think she would be travelling back?"

"The Queen would need some time to recover, so she may leave Stormsend in a sennight just to be sure."

Robert nodded. "Thank you.  You're all dismissed." He said, addressing the court.

A hand fell onto his shoulder.  Robert looked up and saw a concerned Jon Arryn. "She will be alright."

Robert sighed. "As for now, your son needs to his father." He got up from the Iron Throne and left the Throne Room without a word.

283 A.C.
Stormsend

"Leia? Are you ok?" Ashara asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Leia replied. It was hardly believable, seeing as she has been bedridden for over a sennight after her son's birth.

"Leia?" Ashara asked again. She raised her eyebrow skeptically at the Queen.

"Stop worrying about me." Leia said with a weak smile. "Please may you give me, Rhaecys." She said, with her arms outstretched.

"It's not like it's your son." Ashara said sarcastically, as she stood up from Leia's side. She picked up the babe from his crib and walked back over.

"You know what I mean." Leia muttered, as Ashara placed the child in her arms. She laughed and sat back down, resuming her position by Leia's side.

Leia watched as Rhaecys turned around in her arms, in an attempt to make himself comfortable. She smiled softly as he found a position and fell asleep.

His little chest rising and falling, as he breathed. His little mouth slightly ajar. His little hands curled up as he grabbed the fabric of the coverlet.

Leia's breath faltered as she felt a stab of pain in her abdomen. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying out.

Ashara took note straight away, and stood up. She hardly noticed as her friend tried to make sure she was ok, as she drifted off.

Everything was black. There was nothing around her. Leia's heartbeat rose as she didn't know what was happening.

Suddenly, she was sucked into a light. She covered her eyes as she screamed out in pain. Leia fell to her knees. It was unbearable.