𝙑𝙄 - 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮

276 A.C.
Lannisport

There was tents everywhere, all displaying different houses and their sigils and colours.

Leia loved her house colours, her house sigil however, that was another story.  Targaryens had a three-headed dragon, Starks had a direwolf, Lannister's a lion, and finally Velaryon.. a seahorse.  Oh how people would cower at the sight of a seahorse, because a seahorse is oh so vicious.

Walking in between the tents, she saw a knight standing there next to someone with almost white hair — Rhaegar and Ser Arthur Dayne.  She ran in the opposite direction, praying to the old gods and the new that they hadn't seen her.

She was so focused on running away from them that she ran straight into another person.  And they both fell over.  Whoever it was grunted in response.  Bloody typical that she would fall over on top of someone else.

"Are you a Targaryen?" A gruff voice, that could only be a man, asked her.

She opened her eyes and rolled them.  Everyone always assumed that platinum hair and purple eyes are Targaryen.  She quickly remembered she was still lying on top of the man.  Getting up quickly and brushing herself off, she replied "No, I'm Leia of House Velaryon.  And who are you?"

"Brandon Stark. You seem awfully grumpy even though you weren't the one who was just tackled to the ground by a girl." He said amusingly raising his eyebrow.

She laughed. "You are more dramatic than a singer. I hardly tackled you, just ran into you. I must say, you are rather weak if you fell over by a girl running into you."

He laughed as well. "Touché. I like you, come meet my brothers and sister." He started walking off, and he turned around gesturing her to follow.

"Ok fine." She said laughing. "If you're so eager."

"If you're so eager." And she walked off following him.

Rhaegar was fuming. Clenching his fists until his knuckles were bone-white.

"Rhaegar, calm down. After all, your father told you she is your betrothed, it's hardly like a little fourteen year old can still your wife."

"Exactly, she is my betrothed, and she knows. I swear if that Stark even so much lays a finger on her-" Arthur huffed and laughed at his stubbornness.

"Come on Rhaegar." He said laughing. "What happened to my best friend who was always sad, a girl changed you." Arthur was right, and Rhaegar was afraid to admit he was true.

"This is my brothers, Ned and Ben.  And this is my sister, Lyanna." Brandon said introducing Leia.

"Hi, I'm Leia." She said with a happy face.

Ned seemed nice, he was shy, she'll give him that, but wasn't unpleasant.  Ben was like a little kid, he reminded her much of her younger brother, she noted to herself to introduce Benjen to Monford.  Lyanna, was.. a little more difficult, she tried to appear nice to Leia, but it wasn't difficult to see that the girl hadn't taken a liking to the Velaryon.

"Ned! They're starting the tourn- who's this?" A boy asked who just came tumbling through the tent.  He appeared to be around Bran's age.  He had raven-black hair, and icy-blue eyes.  It wasn't difficult to tell he was a Baratheon.  Most likely Robert from what she remembered from Maester Fosse.

"Leia Velaryon.  It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

"Robert Baratheon," she smiled inside, she was always good at remembering her lessons, "and the pleasure is all mine." He said taking her hand and kissing it.