𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

280 A.C.
The Wall

"Cold." Rhayria said whilst shivering.  Rhayria was wearing her big bear coat. Leia knelt down and laughed but fastened Rhayria's jacket tighter.

"Better?" Leia asked. Rhayria nodded.  Leia smiled and stood up, to look at the great structure in front of her.

The Wall was nothing like Leia imagined. It was truly amazing and she had heard the legends about it's true origin.

Despite it being mid-Summer, and the Wall weeping, it was still extremely cold. Leia shivered and pulled the coat around herself tighter.

Rhaegar stood by Leia as they admired the Wall. "It's beautiful isn't it." Leia hummed in response.

"I'm going to turn into an ice block out here!" Leia and Rhaegar turned to see Janna shivering like a mad man.

"Janna stop being dramatic." Elia scolded. "But I won't lie, it is too cold." She said in a small voice.

"Oh shush, it's not that bad compared to Winterfell." Lyanna said.

"Seriously?! I can feel my blood freezing! Catelyn what about you?" Janna shouted.

Catelyn shrugged. "Eh."

"EH?!" Janna exclaimed. Elia rolled her eyes and walked over to the Targaryens, with Catelyn.

Rhaegar was laughing and Leia looked at him. He shook his head and carried on laughing, whilst walking away. Rhayria ran after him, with Catelyn chasing after her.

"She should be a droll with her theatrics." Elia said rolling her eyes. Leia laughed.

They were both looking at Janna attempt to tug her coat closer. When she was satisfied with not breathing, Janna breathed out.

She froze when she saw the white water vapour that came out. She breathed out and started waving her hands in front of her.

"Janna!" She turned and saw Elia and Leia laughing hysterically at her. "That's the cold air." Leia wheezed out, in between laughs.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Janna said grumpily. She was now standing in front of them with her arms folded, whilst the two princesses were attempting to regain their composure. "Are you quite finished?"

"I'm sorry that was too funny." Elia said with a wide smile.

"Your Graces.  We are honoured to host the Royal Family here." Rhaegar bowed his head at the Old Scorpion.

"We look forward to see The Wall and what it has to offer." Rhaegar replied politely.

The Lord Commander nodded his head and turned to face the Dornish Princess. "It's been too long Princess Elia." Elia smiled at him.  House Qorgyle was a vassal house to the Martells. "My condolences for the Daynes."

Rhaegar gave a tight lipped smile and Leia looked down at her feet.

"Is there any word on Lady Ashara and Ser Arthur's whereabouts?" Leia asked hopefully.

"Yes, in fact," the Lord Commander reached out for a piece of parchment from his steward, "a raven was arrived this morn." He placed it in Rhaegar's hand.

Rhaegar's eyes briefed over it quickly and he passed it to Leia. She gave him a skeptical look and raised her eyebrow, but ignored it and looked at the paper.

Lord Commander Qorgyle,
I am sure that you are aware that the Targaryens will be arriving anon. We shall not be joining them, but would you please give them this letter.
Yours faithfully,
Ser Arthur Dayne and Lady Ashara Dayne