{Chapter 6}

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy- 
Sorry for the short chapter and the fairly long wait, trying to work on a new story so haven't updated for quite a bit anyways here you go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
TW: Swearing and fighting plus quite a bit of un-sympathetic Janus and Virgil.
-----------------------------------------

No ones POV.

"Oh you get back here you lying bitch" Virgil would say, pretty angered.
"Want to say that again? I can tell the truth when I say your more fucked up than Remus" he would respond bitterly.

"Thats it" the emo would grumble, his hands going to fists. 
he would charge towards the snake like side, harshly pushing him towards a wall. 
"You tell me what the fuck you were doing with Logan or I'm gonna make it so that I'll be the last face you'll ever see" 

"I wasn't doing anything with him, he was the one that went to me...unless you set him up to?" Janus would respond with, his back hurting from the push. 

"Like hell I would" Virgil would say, walking over and pushing Janus keeping the lying side against the wall. "he wanted to go to the library, the twins wanted to host a movie marathon or some shit like that" 

"And I also wanted to go to the library but look where I am now?" The snake side would say bitterly.

"You still talked to Logan!" the emo would say, angered by the other sides words.

"HE talked to ME" Janus would say, roughly pushing Virgil away from him "Get it through your thick fucking skull that I didn't want to talk to him" he would continue in pure honesty. "I just can't believe you all! Going and trusting Remus and yet not me!"

"Remus is Roman's brother, Remus saw what he was doing and made it right" Virgil would say in a bitter tone. "Remus can tell the truth and Remus can be good" 

"JUST  cause I'm deceit doesn't mean I don't know the difference between good and bad or right and wrong"  The snake-like side would say back. 

"If you wouldn't mind I'll be going now" he would say, walking away and fixing his hat a bit.

"Fine" Virgil would grumble, going over to the others in the light side area.

Janus would walk back to his room, sitting down on his desk chair and getting to work on something.

_---------------------------------------------_
Word count: 384

A/N
And thats it! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I'll try my best to get more out.
Goodbyee!