*Third point view*

"So what do you guys do when your together?" Wendy asked wanting to help.

When she asked the question, Sting and Rogue were making googling eyes at something they were imagining. Gajeel hit them in the head and called them pervs.

"Wendy, it's best if you don't know." Mira said to her sweetly.
"I think you guys should hurry up because I don't think people in the tribe know that Luca's taken." Blood demon said which made them look back at her.
"What do you mean?!" Sting and Rogue said.

She pointed down to the arena showing Luca is getting crowded by a few girls and boys who are admiring him. He seem to be oblivious of the situation. Dark clouds surrounded the two which made Lector jump.

"I don't think you two should go down there acting like this." Gajeel said.
"I can go down there and tell Erza the plan you guys are setting up." Yukino said voluntarily.

Sting and Rogue were able to calm down and let Yukino head down to Erza. She manage to fall off the stairs walking too fast. Luca notice and ran near the end to catch her in time before she almost hit the floor.

"Yukino! Are you okay? Your not hurt, are you?" Luca asked her.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall! I hope I didn't interrupt your training." She said nervously.
"No your fine! We were just discussing small stuff for them." He reassured her.

He carried her to the seats at the end where Erza is at and place her gently.

"I hope you don't mind, I want to see if you have any cut or bruises." Luca asked her.
"No, I don't mind at all." Yukino said.
Luca knelt down to look at her legs, scanning on it. He picked up a little and went to her arms. Yukino face was flush when Luca was touching her.

He smiled to say, "No damage at all, I'm just glad you didn't get any injuries." She kept apologizing to him for the trouble she caused but he reassured her it was fine. Luca got up and went back to the rookies where they were going to set up partners. He didn't seem to notice how the girls were fawning over him.

"Yukino, may I ask. Why is it you came down here?" Erza asked her.
"Oh right, Sting and Rogue haven't taken Luca on a date since they been together." Yukino said.
"WHAT!?" Erza yelled catching Luca's attention and others.

"I'm sorry, we're just talking about girl stuff. Don't mind us." Erza said to them which made them turn back.

"Well, it looks like Erza didn't take well." Lucy said
"Good thing she's down there or else you might've end up dead." Natsu said.
"Okay, we are going to make sure that you two can come up with perfect date." Mira said to them.
"First we'll plan out a gift he might like." Lisanna said.
"What does he like anyway?" Lucy asked.
"He does have a sweet tooth like Erza and he always like looking at art." Gray said that led the others shock.

"What? I've been to mission with him. Sometimes." Gray said to them.
"Okay... what else?" Natsu said.
"Let's see..." Lucy said thinking.
"Ooh! He likes reading when he finds time to relax."
"What does he read?" Cana asked.
"It could be study magic or something else, I'm not sure if has a specific book." Lucy said.

*Luca point view*

I seem to notice that something is going on with Erza and the others. I can just ask about it later, right now I'm going to show how a real battle goes out.

"Hey Erza! You ready?" I called her.
"Yes! I'll be right there!" She replied back and went back talking to Yukino. Just in case when were done, I'm going to have Natsu and Gajeel come down quick. I heard while I wasn't at Magnolia, Natsu and Gajeel challenged Laxus to a fight. In the end Laxus won, well I couldn't tell with Gajeel because I heard he just ran off.