Chapater 1

Caroline's POV:
"No no no!! This can't be happening!!" I shouted with my hand over my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Davina asked, running in the bathroom where I was. I slowly looked up at her, tears dripping from my eyes. "I'm pregnant..." I say shocked as I watch her eyes widen.

"What?!" She almost shouts. I sigh, handing her the pregnancy test. She takes it, staring at the two lines, meaning positive. "Oh my god" she mutters. "What am I gonna do?" I say as tears roll down my cheek.

"Well who's the father?" She asks and I look down. "Klaus" I mutter.

Davina's POV:
"What?!" I yell as my eyes widen. "Klaus Mikaelson is the father of your baby?!" I shout and she nods silently. I let out a sigh. "Okay, first, you are going to stand up and wipe those tears. You are strong, Care. Don't let this ruin you." I say making her sigh and stand.

She looks in the mirror, wiping all her sad tears away. "Now, you're going to call Klaus and tell him you're pregnant." I say making her look at me shocked. "I can't do that!!" She yells and I sigh. "You can and you will." I say walking from the bathroom with her following.

Meanwhile in New Orleans...

Klaus's POV:
"Brother! Where is our dear sister Rebekah? I can't find her anywhere." Kol says, walking down the stairs. I sigh and look at him. "Probably out somewhere, I haven't seen her." I say before I hear a ring on my phone.

I grab my phone, and instantly freeze up at the name. "Who is it?" Kol asks curiously. "I-it's Caroline." I say and his eyes widen. "Seriously?" He says making me nod.

"Well answer it!" Kol shouts at me. "Ok! Ok! No need for shouting!" I shout back and quickly answers the call putting it up to my ear.

"Hello love"

"Klaus?" Caroline says on the other line.

"How may I help you?"

"There's something I need to tell you"

I can hear the fear in her voice.

"We'll go on then, don't be scared. Just tell me love"

"I'm... im pregnant"

My eyes widen and My body freezes up causing my phone to fall on the ground.

"What was that about?!" Kol shouts picking up my phone.

"Hello dear Caroline." Kol says.

"Kol?" Caroline questions.

"The one and only" Kol says with a smug smirk.

"Where is Klaus?"

"About that, what did you say to him to get him all riled up?"

"Uhm... uh.. just give the phone to Klaus, Kol!!" Caroline shouted.

"Ok ok, no need for shouting."

"Phone's for you." Kol says to me making me snap to reality. I quickly take the phone from him.

"Caroline?"

"Klaus?"

"Caroline, how is this possible?"

"I don't know, Klaus! But it is!"

I quickly hang up the phone.

"What's that about?" Kol asks and I look over at him, blankly. "She's pregnant."