☁️Part 34☁️

👀SMUT👀

Louis zipped the tent and turns on a light to brighten it. Harry pushed Louis down and climbed on top of his. He started to kiss Louis'. The little one opened his mouth granting the older one access. Tongues slide together which created a rhythm.

Louis turned them around so the little one was lied down on the comfy air mattress and began ducking on his neck roughly. He held his boyfriend's hips in place, now allowing him to grind on him. Harry's lips let soft groans and Louis had to remind him that he will be taken care of. Louis held himself back from fucking Harry until he couldn't sit because of how Harry's body had clung onto the shiny silky clothing on. Louis' lips were on the sweet plumped ones and while hands were pulling off the white silk the bow on his skirt. The younger lads' hands were in his lover's hair and he wanted more, he needed more.

Harry began to pull down Louis sweats and brushed his small palm over his erection. Louis let out a low groan which made the little one even harder and really needed Louis to hurry the fuck up. Louis managed to get out of his pants and boxers and Harry did the same but with his skirt and panties. They were kissing again, rough and hard and fast and it felt so dirty and Louis was really turned on by the sweet dreamy sounds that were coming out of Harry's mouth.

Louis turned around and held on to one of the pink/white fluffy cushions, hoisting his bum in the air.

''Daddy,'' was all he could stumble out as he felt the older man's cold hands on the sides of his smaller hips, his tip at the entrance of his pretty pink hole.

Louis ran his hand up along his baby's back and brought them back down again, he gripped tightly onto Harry's hips and pushed himself inside Harry with one hard rough thrust. The green-eyed boy moaned loudly and Louis leaned down to whisper in his ear, "so fucking beautiful baby. I am so fucking in love with you princess." He nibbled on the peach fuzz earlobe before moving down to his neck, letting his princess adjust himself before he moved again.

The taller man drew and pounded back into Harry. The petite figure hands gripped the soft object tighter and he bit down on his lip to keep himself from screaming out. His one hand curled around his cock as Louis let out raspy groans. The room was filled with heavy breathing and 'fucks' and 'harder' as Tomlinson fucked Styles faster and faster.

Sweat was dripping down Louis' face and he didn't know how much longer he could last as Harry dragged his nails down his back. Harry has gone weak and his stomach burned with a familiar sensation. Louis was close too and dug his fingers deeper into the hips of the lad.

''I'm g-''

And then Harry let go first, Louis watched as Harry released and that sent Louis over the edge as he came inside of his sweetheart. He was gripping the fluffy object so tight and he thought he might have even seen the stars and moon. Louis thrust into Styles a few more times, both of them were panting and sweating and Harry was still trying to get his vision to stop blurring...