☁️Part 26☁️

Louis Pov

I woke up to a naked girl beside me. Her name is Ellie or Ella or Ellen I don't even fucking know. I look around the room seeing clothing items scattered everywhere. I rolled my eyes before walking the girl up beside me. "Wakey wakey love." The woman woke up and looked into my eyes and placed a peck on my lips. "Morning let's get you some breakfast."

I got out of the warmth of the bed. I closed the door behind passing the sofas on the way to the kitchen. I see Harry sitting at the table with his head in his hands. I shrugged my shoulders, and I grabbed a pan out of the greyish cupboards pulling out the metal pan. I turn on the oven placing the plan on top. Cracked an egg and poured it into the pan. "Louis so what are you cooking me for breakfast," a feminine voice perked up. I turn around, "Eggs and toast." I saw the flash of hurt and pain on Harry's face but I chose to ignore it.

She comes closer passing Harry, "So whose this sitting at your table?" I start to panic flicking my eyes all over the place. "I-its Zayn's boyfriend and my roommate, " I lied. She seems to buy it and hugs my waist, I turned us back to the stove focusing on the eggs.

---
Harry's pov

I get up leaving them behind and walking into the guest room. I can't believe he would actually do that to me. What do I except I flipping foolish to think someone could love me? He just leaves then come back with someone. I wipe my silly tears away, sitting down on the maid bed. I watch as Pluto jumped on the bed before curling up on my lap. I text Liam, " Hey Liam I might not go to the party tomorrow sorry xx-H"

I turn my phone off, placing it down on the nightstand. I turned my attention to the adorable creature on my bed. I petted behind the pointy ear result of a lovely purr. I turned on the tv and clicked on Disney plus. I scroll down, finding the Princess section clicking Tangled. I get comfy before playing the magical movie.

I got halfway through the movie but rudely disturb by Louis slamming open my door scaring the kitten off. I sat up on the bed, looking at the man. "Harry let me explain, " Louis said. I shake my head and turned my head back to the movie. I felt him coming towards me, I moved more into the middle of the bed. "Hazza baby stops being stubborn and listen to me, " he spoke sternly. "Stop! Don't call me Hazza or baby. Go back to whoever that woman was. You promised not to hurt me. Firstly, I heard you and her have sex and not once did you think about me then you dare to call me Zayn's boyfriend and just a roommate!" My voice slowly breaking. "Well, I Harry I am sorry alright I won't see her anymore-" I put my hand up stopping him. "Louis I don't wanna hear it because I don't care anymore I can't control your life. Your starting to be like Nick." I whisper the last bit before pushing past him. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME! I FUCKING TO YOU IN THIS HOUSE AND you're JUST BEEN A BITCH ABOUT." he shouted. "Don't worry I won't be here for long I get a job and find my places! " I snap back.

"Yeah, sure you will. You will come running back to me when you find out you're too stupid to get a job. Even if you did I will put them in prayers because having you as a co-worker will be very shameful."

"Louis leaves me alone, " I whisper. The word stupid playing in my head. My cuts tingling for a little pain. "Don't tell me what to do in my house!" I stumble to the bathroom on my Bambi's feet. I lock the door behind me, sliding down it trying to keep calm. The constant buzzing of the light irritating my ears along with the door handle been rattled. "That's it Harry I am calling Nick to come and get you because I can't deal with your bullshit anymore."
Those words made me freeze in place...