🐻8🐻

After he throws her harshly on the bed , He looked at her like some kind of slut with her naked sinful body in front of him ...

Then he hovered over her, his body is pressured against her small body , then he starts yelling at her " YOU ARE TRAPPED NOW IN HERE , THERE's no going home or stepping outside this mansion , I'll let you see stars in days , you're under my control , whatever I say you have to follows , no it's not an answer for me , whatever I want to do with you , you don't have the right to question it ,am I clear , I SAID AM I CLEAR! "

Lya nodded hurrying , she's fearing the consequence if not , he then fixed his gaze on her naked body as he runs his finger from her chin to her chest to her belly to her thighs ...

Resting dangerously his hand on her thighs near her womanhood, she was shivering under his touch , if she slap his hand it may end her life , so she stayed quite waiting for his next move ..

He then squeezed harshly her thighs making her hiss in pain , he stand up from her then he said "such a hoe" then he left the room ..

He find Jungkook waiting for him outside, knowing that he heard everything happened into the room ...

Lya was sobbing silently not only he kidnapped her and tortured her but also threatened her and insulting her as a slut , he's the first man who saw her naked even her old died ex didn't touch her the way he did this monster..

Not only this he's mistaking her , she's not from the Davila family , her true family name is stokes lya , just because her mother is married to Mr Davila doesn't make from his family ..

She scolded herself for not keeping her father's family name...

She lied there on the bed sobbing until she drifted to sleep...

In the Davila mansion...
"Boss we find in the camera footage something" one of Alan man said

"Show me " Alan command as he opened the laptop to see that a black suited man kidnapped lya and put her in the car then he went away , he was going to ask them to follow the car but it seems the car is without a number , which make him more angry ..

He throws the laptop on the floor then he kicked harshly on the sofa ..

"Listen here you useful brats , I need every single one of you to track the car , I don't care how   now go!" ...

Mika already come to the Davila's mansion to find Alan frustrated then she know it there is still no progress in finding lya ...

She sit on the sofa in front of him thinking how's lya is doing right now , she hoped she's doing fine ...

Mika felt guilty that her best friend is messing because if she didn't let her go outside the building , if she didn't bring her to the party , she would be okay now ...

Back to Taehyung's mansion ...

Jungkook went outside the mansion since he had some business to deal with ..

Taehyung was at the training room , training his body , shirtless with his toned body ..

Lya is awake looking at the ceiling thinking about her future...

Someone interpreted her thinking by opening the door , she closed her eyes pretending to be asleep ...

She don't want to see his face for now , she's still processing what happened today ..

She was closing her eyes , pretending to be asleep until she felt a hand on her thighs ...

She couldn't opened her eyes , scared of his reaction so she remained silent , the hand kept caressing her thighs then he put his hand under her shirt and...

at that moment she opened her eyes to widened in fear  when she found out it's not the devil aka taehyung it was someone else ....