🐻5🐻

Lya felt that her world crushed into pieces after hearing his threat , now she's not only devoted physically but also mentally..

Taehyung looked at her miserable state then he smirked feeling proud of what he did , then he splashed her with the cold water making her socking in water ..

Then he turned to face Jungkook "make sure not to let her run away , let her starve here to death" then he looked directly into her eyes and he said with the most raspy voice ever "this your consequence for playing with me kitten" then he left her there alone..

Closing the door behind him leaving her to face her dark nightmare ...,

Jungkook followed behind him , he was thinking if he should ask taehyung to make it eazy on the girl , he was not that cruel after all ..

Taehyung stopped walking then he faced Jungkook as he said "Jungkook I know what are you thinking but drop it , being kind with those kind of people is not a good thing in this cruel world , I hope you understand .."

"Yes taehyung.." Jungkook answered, he knows there no use to ask him again , he know if taehyung take a decision he won't back on it , he felt sorry for the girl , he saw her as a little sister to him ...

"Good , now we have more important things to do than her , so let's go" taehyung said as he walked towards his desk , following behind by Jungkook...

In the Davila mansion ...

"Boss we looked everywhere, we didn't find anything " ray one of alan's man said

Alan grabbed his collar then he shouted at him " what do you mean we didn't find her , GO FUCKING FIND HER NOW " he was a horrible mess , like an animal that starving food for days ...

Ray hold his breathe after being choked by his boss then he went outside to look again for her ...

Alan started yelling everywhere, throwing everything that came on his way "useless fuckers ahhh , I'll make you suffer for taking my princess " ...

3 days later .....
Lya during those were suffering in the cold basement with her poor statue , she didn't eat or drink for 3 days which make her unconscious and no one knows about her , taehyung neither Jungkook went to check at her after their last visit ...

Jungkook were thinking whether to check on her or not , it could angry taehyung but his kindhearted didn't let him stay away from checking on her ..

So he went to the basement to check on her, and when he opened the door he faced a miserable view , she was in an horrible condition , when he approach her to shake her , she wasn't moving neither breathing...

He hurried to Taehyung to inform him , he won't danger his life to take a decision so he headed to Taehyung's office..

Knock knock knock...

"Came in " he heard taehyung from the other side allowing him to enter, so he did

"I'm sorry to bother you this early in the morning but umm" he couldn't even continued the sentence , scared of taehyung's reaction ...

"What is it Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him in a stern voice as he was writing down on the papers ...

"Umm about the the , about the girl , I guess she's dead she's not breathing " Jungkook stuttered waiting for taehyung's reaction...

Taehyung stopped typing then he looked at him then he chuckled which confused Jungkook then he said "jungkook I guess you forget what to do with dead people , just burn her or throws her into the ocean , I don't care " then he continued writing..

"But boss I think she's still alive " Jungkook said and soon he regretted what he said