"Prince Jaeyoon, today is Jay hyung and Jungwonie's third anniversary. Jay already told us to decorate the house while Jungwon is still sleeping" Sunoo said and with that, Jake's eyes widened and he immediately sat on his bed, facing Sunoo on his seat.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me earlier? Oh my Poseidon! Let get there quick while Wonnie is still sleeping" Jake said while quickly fixing his bed. Sunoo just laughed beside him.

"Move faster, little prince. The others are already in the living room. Just go there immediately after fixing yourself" Sunoo told him before leaving Jake inside.

"Okay, Witchy. Wait for me there" Jake said before running to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Right after fixing himself, he immediately went to the living room and saw the others, already starting the decorations. Jake then smiled at the sight. He's happy to celebrate this special day of his two friends.

"Good morning, everyone" Jake greeted while walking down the stairs.

"Oh Jake hyung, you're awake now" Niki said when he saw Jake on the stairs. Jake just replied with a giggle.

In the living room, Jimin, Sunoo and Niki are assigned to decorate the place with lots of aluminum balloons. And yeah, there's a lot, for real though

"Uhmm is Sunghoon already awake?" Jake asked as he roamed his eyes to look for Sunghoon, but he failed. Sunghoon is not there. Is he still sleeping and doesn't have the intention to help?

"Oh Sunghoon is already in the kitchen to start cooking. Maybe you could also go there and help" Jimin said to Jake while inflating the balloon in his hand. Jake then nodded in response and immediately entered the kitchen, reason for him to be welcomed with a delicious smell.

"Woah! Sungie. That smells so delicious. What are you cooking?" Jake asked and went beside Sunghoon who is now busy in front of the stove. Sunghoon turned his head to look at Jake before speaking.

"I'm making a rack of lamb with mustard-shallot sauce, rib-eye steak and Spaghetti with mushroom bolognese for today" Sunghoon said, which made Jake widen his eyes from what he heard.

"Whoa, that's a lot" Jake said, mouth watering at the thought "Just the smell of it is enough to make me hungry" he said.

"You just woke up, right? You should have your breakfast  first" Sunghoon said with his focus still on the pot.

"Yeah, right" Jake said before heading to the table to make himself a coffee and steal one donut on the refrigerator that he doesn't even know who owns. He's really dead if that is Sunoo's.

He then started to eat his breakfast while watching Sunghoon cook in front of him.

"Sungie, what do you think is a good gift? I wanted to give them something but I don't even know what to give" Jake said.

"Jungwon loves baked goods, especially cookies" Sunghoon said, giving Jake an idea of what he should give.

"Ooh.. is that so? I'll just bake for him later" Jake said with a huge smile before continuing his breakfast.

After eating, he immediately washed his mug on the sink and find for the ingredients that he would use.

In a small bowl, he mixed flour, baking soda and salt; then set it aside. He also beat softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until it became fluffy while scraping the side of the bowl occasionally.  After it, Jake then put the chocolate chips on the dough and mixed it evenly.

After all the mixing procedures, he put the dough in the oven and put it on the right temperature to bake the cookies perfectly. He smiled once he was done putting those inside.