Chapter 01: The first encounter.

"H-huhhhhh!!!!" A girl screams.

"What the hell! Why am I a kid! And why- wait a minute, this is-!?" The girl says in a shocked expression.

"N-NO WAY! I'VE RETURNED- AHHHHH!!"

"M-miss what is the matter, did you hurt yourself?" There could be heavy footsteps alone with the voice of a young teen being heard beyond a door.

Click

The door swung open as a teenage girl with brownish red hair looked at the girl nervously.

Charlotte!!

Tears start to swell into the girls eyes as she looks at Charlotte with a longing expression.

"Miss, are you okay? Why are you crying- oh, no perhaps did the young master do something to you again?!" Charlotte looks at the girl in a worried manner.

"A-ah, no. Big brother didn't do anything to me.." The girl says.

"Hmm..then why was the young lady screaming? Did you have a nightmare?" Charlotte says with a comforting smile.

"Mm, yes. I dreamt no one was with me a-and something bad happened to me.." The little girl says.

I guess I should lie- I mean who would believe I've returned to my past life..

"Don't worry young miss, nothing will happen to you .I will always be by your side!" Charlotte says in a cheerful tone.

"Y-yes." The girl says.

"Now ,please get dressed. I will bring breakfast up to you, your outfit has been prepared already!" Charlotte says with a smile.

"Okay." The girl says

*****

Lucianas POV:

Hah..what is going on.

All I remember is going to sleep after taking some pills, did I overdose accidentally maybe? I mean I was pretty sleepy, it could be that I miscounted or something..

"Sigh.."

From what I'm guessing it seems that I've returned..

I slowly walk towards the mirror, and look at myself curiously.

From what I can tell I'm still in the counts mansion, I seem to be 4 right now, seeing that Charlotte is still here..

I look down, tears start to well in my eyes as I think about my cruel past.

I'm sorry Charlotte, if it wasn't for me..

I look up at myself and wipe my tears with my pajama sleeves.

Long light pink curls flow down at my back.

My hair is prettier now that I've come back, I didn't really mind my beauty- since I always thought I was ugly compared to others.

"Looking at myself now, I could probably pass for the most cutest child.." I say in a daze.

Beautiful light pink hair shines brilliantly even in the dark, its fluffy look makes it seem soft and makes you want to touch it.

My face is shining brightly with no imperfections, nose, lips, and eyes fit perfectly for my face shape.

Long fluttering eyelashes that embrace my eyelids giving my eyes a innocent and charming look.

Beautiful grey eyes that have a deep glittering aura..

Even as a kid I'm this beautiful..