"n-nothing, nothing"

*

*

*

*

In their apartment

"ok, my stomach hurts," taehyung said,

"how much?"

"a lot,"

"When did it start?"

" umm I think when I drank the water"

"did u use a new glass?"

"yes I did"

"do u think someone added something in the water?"

"JUN-WOO" taehyung said

Jungkook gave taehyung the painkiller since that's what he asked for

*

*

*

*

2:00 am 

Taehyung ran to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet a few seconds later he stopped but then he started again, he kept on vomiting for 5-7 times already, Jungkook heard taehyung heavy breathing so he ran to the bathroom see in the half of the toilet full with taehyung vomit.

"t-tae" jungkook quickly flushed the toilet and helped taehyung sit on the dressing table, jungkook ran outside and grabbed a cup of water, and rushed back to the bathroom, he helped taehyung drink it though he threw up the water too.

"tea we have to go to the hospital" jungkook said helping taehyung stand up

"but-"

"no buts or I'll chop ur butt"

Jungkook helped taehyung to the car, locked the door of their house, and sat inside the car too, he tilted taehyung's seat to the back making it a bed,

"sleep," jungkook said and started driving, because of covid-19 all of the hospitals close to them were only allowing covid patients though there was a hospital for other than covid patients, it took them an hour to get there though.

"tae babe we have to go"

"kook I am f-fine"

"no your not let's go" jungkook turned off the car and walked out of his car and when to the other side of the car to him taehyung get out, after help taehyung, jungkook and taehyung waited in the waiting area for a few seconds until taehyung started vomiting again but this time it was non stop, jungkook counted all of the time taehyung threw up and it was almost 17+ times.

When the doctors knew how bad taehyung's condition got and that it was hard for him to breathe they took him straight to the emergency room.

Jungkook got worried since it's been an hour and taehyung is still in the emergency room so he called all of the hyungs.

*

*

All of their friends were there and grew more worried about taehyung when they saw jungkook cry.

"w-what happened jungkook?" Jimin asked scared something bad happened to his best friend

"h-hyung" jungkook whispered and hugged jimin right away crying nonstop,

"kook if you don't tell us then how would we know?"(<-- obviously) jin said

"i-i don't know, h-he just kept v-vomiting" jungkook said