"If you want to go out you are free to do so. If you want to meet your friends or go out with them you can but don't invite them here. I like my personal space and I'm not comfortable with unknown people in my house. Letting you live here is already enough"

Ouch.

Did he have to be so mean? It's not like I want this. If anything I can't wait for those two years to end as soon as possible.

"I would like you to not date till the contract is over. I don't care if you are dating but I think we should respect each other at least for those two years. I will do the same. I will not date or bring women here. I'm not interested in finding someone right now nor do I want to. I need to focus on my company."

Like I care.

"I think that's it for now. Is everything clear?" he looked at me. I thought about it for a few seconds. I guess the rules were fine. Nothing I can't keep up with. I gave him a nod and he nodded as well before taking another sip of his drink.

Did he drink often? I hope not, I don't like drunk people and I wouldn't like to meet his drunk persona if he was like this sober.

"Come on, follow me, I going to show you your bedroom," he said after putting his glass down on the coffee table. I stood up and followed him down the hall passing two sets of doors. The stairs were made of nice wood with glass railings. There were steps for the basement as well I guess but we took the ones for the second floor.

When we climbed the stairs there were big doors facing us and a few different rooms on the right and left sides of the long hallway.

"This is my room" he pointed to the big door. "Do not enter, ever. Understood?" he looked at me and I just gave him a nod. He then continued walking on the right side of the hall and I followed closely behind. Why was he so strict about it? It's not like I was planning to go inside his room anyways.

He came to a stop just by the end of the hall and turned towards me before opening the door. "This is your room" he let me walk inside first. The room is big and beautiful as the rest of this house. The colors were a bit lighter, silver and white mixed well together with some dark decor. There was a big king-size bed in the middle, a walk-in closet on the left side with a door just a few meters from it, I'm guessing it's a bathroom. On the left side was a bookshelf filled with some books, a desk located near the big window that opened and led out on a balcony. I was amazed.

"It's beautiful," I said turning to face Lorenzo. He just nodded his face blank, staring at me. I gulped and avoided his gaze. I walk towards the walk-in closet and opened it. It was huge, almost half of the size of this room.

"I hope that's enough space for your things?" Lorenzo asked making me walk outside of the closet. "Yes, it's more than enough" I replied and he just nodded.

"Alright then. You can get your bags in here. I'm going to bed, I have work early in the morning" he said before walking out of the room. "Good night" I let out making him turn around to face me again but I just got a nod in return and he left.

I sighed and walked out of the room as well to get my things, catching sight of his door closing just before I passed his room. There were so many rooms on this floor, I wondered what's behind those doors but remembered that I'm not allowed to enter any of them except my room. I sighed again and started walking down the stairs.

After I finally brought all of my bags up to my room I was drained. He could've at least helped me. I shook my head.

Jerk...

I unpacked all my stuff before entering the bathroom and showering. The warm water made me finally relax. I finished up quickly so I could sleep. I wrapped a towel around me and dried myself before putting on a black silky nightgown that reaches just a little above my knees.