he grabbed your throat and kissed you.

"don't fucking stop I'm so close." he said groaning.

you could feel him twitch In your hand and you could feel his precum so you pulled your hand away making him squeeze your neck harder.

"kara." he said strictly and you could see his jaw clenched.

"what?" you said smirking.

"you don't want to play this game with me."

"annd what if I do?" you said tracing small circles around his cock with your finger.

"I promise you don't."

"I actually do." you said smiling innocently.

you stroked his cock again for a bit seeing him about to cum.

"kara I swear to fucking god."

you a giggled a bit before pulling your hand away.

"fine." he said before pulling his hand off your neck and turning you over on all fours.

he didn't even warn before pushing into you making you scream.

you guys have only done anal two times.

"oh god!" you said grabbing the blanket as he pulled your hair back and put his other hand on your back.

"give me your color baby."

"green." you softly said.

you felt him twitching deep inside you.

"do you want to cum baby?"

you nodded not being able to speak.

"I need words."

you tried speaking but only moans came out.

"come on baby, speak." he said letting go of your hair and rubbing your clit while still fucking you.

"y-yes, yes, please! oh fuck." you moaned out.

"good girl." he said slowing down on your clit.

your back arched more and more every time he thrusted into you.

you brought your hand down towards your clit on top of his and started moving it again.

"move your hand." he said grabbing your hand and putting it behind your back.

he held it down with his thumb and the other four fingers on your waist. his other hand was down on your clit.

"can I cum please." you whimpered.

"go ahead baby." he said going faster on your clit and thrusting into you faster.

"FUCK!" you moaned out as you felt your orgasm approaching and he pulled out of you but still rubbing on your clit.

"cum for me baby, come on." he said kissing your neck and picking up his pace on your clit.

your eyes closed as your grabbed his shirt and moaned louder than ever while cumming.

"let it all out." He said still rubbing you.

you tried closing your thighs together but that didn't help.

"I-I'm gonna cum again, OH GOD." you felt yourself squirting bit by bit as he rubbed you and the relief felt amazing.

you tried to hold it in but the pace he was going you just let it all out.

he slowed down letting you finish your high and finally pulled away kissing your neck.

you laid down catching your breathe and looked over still seeing him hard.

"seriously?" you said laughing a bit while catching your breathe still.

"what watching you cum was hot and made me hard again." he said groaning.

you rolled your eyes playfully and sat next to him stroking his cock.

you felt him twitching in your hand and went faster.

you kissed his neck and felt him cumming in your hand.

"fuck." he groaned as his cock twitched again, finally calming down.

you gave a couple more strokes before pulling off and wiping your hand.

you pulled the folded blanket over you two and you laid in his arms watching the waterfall and the sun going down.

"we should go before it gets dark." he said about to get up.

"wait no, can we please stay for just a bit longer." you said.

"sure." he said before tucking a piece of hair out of your face and putting his arm back around you.

— AN
almost 2k words :0