you looked at him with a confused face..

"the woods?"

"yes come on, we aren't there yet." he said getting a it the car and gave you a blindfold.

you hesitated to put it on and hesitated to get out when he opened your door for you.

"come on, I would never do or let anything happen to you." he grabbed your hand as you guys started to walk when you put it on.

"this is scaring me." you said walking closer to him.

"come on we are almost there." he gave your hand a light squeeze.

your other hand was on his waist as he leaded you.

you heard a loud noise like a waterfall and it smelled wet like nature.

"ok you can take it off now." he said letting go of you hand and you took it off.

your jaw dropped when you saw what was in front of you, the view was amazing.

you did a 360 and looked at everything.

there were fairy lights hung up everywhere to lighten the area, there was a large picnic blanket on the ground, a picnic basket, a cake with candles that said 19, grapes, cheese, crackers, salami, wine, champagne, and so much more.

the view was so gorgeous, the sun was slowly setting and there was a beautiful waterfall afar from you guys.

you hadn't even notice you had tears in your eyes until you felt him wipe them.

"do you like it?"

"I-I love it." you said hugging him.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday." you said laughing a bit while wiping your tears.

"I would never, and plus I wanted it to be a surprise." he said grabbing your chin and making you look up at him.

"I love you.." he said before giving you a kiss.

you pulled back and hugged him again.

"I love you too."

you pulled back and sat down on the blanket by the cake.

he lit up the candles.

"make a wish a baby." he said

you closed your eyes and made a nice long wish before blowing out the candles.

"what did you wish for?" he said cutting the cake.

"it won't come true if I tell you." you said getting a piece.

you finished the small piece you had and put your plate to the side.

you felt him pull you onto his lap.

"you know legends say, you never really have the best birthday without birthday sex." he said bringing his thumb up to your bottom lip.

"mmm really or do you just want an excuse to fuck me right now." you softly say while smiling.

"hey, language." he said putting his hand on the side of your neck and looking at your lips.