"A-And no, they're aren't. 30 years I've been doing this, and I seen a lot of other games come and go."

Kids in the real world play and joke with themselves as they play different arcade games. Time passing by as different videos games get plugged in and others out of order and taken out.

"Kind of sad, I think about all those guys from astroids, boom! Gone. Centipede? Who knows where that guy is, you know?"

More and more advanced games are plugged in, the classics in the very back of the arcade as kids and teenagers go about their day, jumping from game to game.

"Look, A steady arcade game is nothing to sneeze at. I'm very lucky. It's just, I gotta say—it becomes kinda hard to love your job when no one seems to like you for doing it."

A dancing character, Yuni-verse, stops what she's doing as the arcades' open sign turns off. Looking around a little more, she smiles and cups her hands around her mouth and shouts, "All clear! The arcade is closed!"

"Shoyuken!" Rye shouts, landing one more uppercut before stopping, putting his hands on his hips as he turns to his friend. "Whoo! What a day, want to head to Tappers, Ken?"

"If you're buying, buddy." Ken replies, the two leaving the screen of their game.

. . . . .

"Quitting time!" In Fix-it Felix Jr., on the roof, everyone cheers and congratulates Felix on his success, rushing inside as he holds the door open.

"I don't know, maybe I wouldn't be felling this way if things were different after work. But it is what it is."

"Good job, everyone" Felix compliments as the nicelanders crowd him, stopping theirs tasks as they talk.

"Felix and the nicelanders go hang out in their homes, which he's just fixed and everything, you know...."

Felix opens the hotels doors, letting everyone in as Ralph picks himself up from the ground, wiping the mud off of him as best as he could.

"They go to their homes, I go to mine, which happens to be a dump. And when I say 'dump', I don't mean like a shabby place, I mean an actual dump."

With a glumly look, Ralph trudges passed the hotels doors, ignoring the fearful look he got from the last nicelander as she rushes in the building, shutting it behind her. Ralph touches a bush on his way to the dump, making it fall over.

"Where the garbage goes and bunch of bricks and smashed building parts, that's—that's what I call home. I guess I can't belly-ache too much. I got my bricks, I got my stump."

Ralph climbs up the mountain of bricks and debris, he looks at his stump before smashing his fists against the bricks, breaking them until they were dust, he settles himself against his stump as he covers himself with the bricks, pausing before reaching behind him, grabbing a lone brick and tossing it with the rest.

"But.... If I'm honest with myself, I see Felix up there, getting patted on the back, people giving him pie, thanking him and so happy to see him all the time....."

"Sometimes I think, 'Man, sure must be nice being the good guy'." Ralph simply looks around the villains support group as the other villains clap at his words.

"Nice share Ralph, as for all the bad guys, we've all felt what you're going through and comes to terms with it." Clyde explains, floating in a square formation in his chair as everyone nods.

"Really?" Ralph asks, tilting his head.

"Right here! I am Zangief and I am bad guy." Zangief raises his hand as he puts his drink down, looking at the other villains.