I stare at door to the ruins. Sans knocks on the door. There wasn't an answer so he pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He said a few things to the recipient and in a matter of minutes the door opened to reveal Toriel.

"I didn't think you guys would come to accompany me to the party."

Today King Asgore organized a tea party. Every close friend was invited which is why Frisk and Flowey are using this as an opportunity to break the barrier. The only reason why Toriel is going is because she is Frisk's plus one. If not for that, she probably wouldn't be going.

"yes but y/n won't be able to join us."

"Really why is that?" Toriel looks at me.

"I haven't been feeling the best lately." I sigh wearily. I thought up this excuse on the spot.

"We were hoping maybe she could stay here mom! This house is a lot quieter than Sans and Papyrus'."

"I don't see why not. Come in." She holds the door open for us and we walk in. Frisk ran down the hallway.

"Do you need any sort of medication. Some food to help you feel better?" She asks me.

"No I think some rest will do the trick. It's merely a bad headache." I politely decline her offer.

When we make it to the house I look around the cozy home. "How peculiar, it looks like a colored version of Asgore's home." I think aloud. I have been here before but I barely remember much of it.

"you've been to asgore's house?" Sans asked he sounded a little annoyed.

"I go there twice a week for tea. Besides everyone has to go through it in order to get to the throne room." I reason and he huffs quietly.

Frisk grabs my wrist and leads me to one of the rooms. "You can stay here! Have a good - pffft - nap." She holds in her laugh and leaves. Well that was strange. I take a seat on the foot of the bed. You know a nap doesn't sound too bad. I hear some the voices of he others grow fainter as they leave the living room. I lay down, I close my eyes. Finally some peice and quiet.

My right arm got a little itchy so I scratched it with my left hand. When I went to do so, I felt something smooth and shelly rather than my arm. I open my eyes to see what it was and I was horrified to see it. It was that pet cockroach Frisk has.

Sans' POV

Toriel and I were having a small pun battle while we walked through the basement leading to the exit of the ruins. We almost left when a scream rang from upstairs.

"AAAAHHHH FRISK!!!"

Frisk and Flowey doubled back into a fit of laughter. Toriel looked as confused as I was.

"GET IT OFF ME!!" The sound of things falling came from upstairs. Frisk was rolling on the floor howling in laughter.

"go on ahead. i'll go fix the mess that both of you made." I glare at the two pranksters. They stop laughing and leave the ruins nervously. I teleport back up the first floor. I found her on top of the dining table.

"let me guess it was the roach again." I laugh at her freaked out state. She nods not looking away from the floor.

"you're too cute sometimes. it's only a bug." I shove my hands into my pockets.

"A bug that keeps eating my food and looks very freaky!" She said.

"That said bug is also on top of your head." I point to it. She stops moving and freezes in place.