"Sans. . . You didn't fail anything. I'm right here, alive. I'm not going anywhere. " I feel so bad. Sans keeps witnessing these traumatic things. And what's worse is that no one else remembers seeing it except him, Frisk and Flowey. No matter how much he tries to brush things off. It is ultimately harming him psychologically.

"I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better." I whisper softly.

"This is enough. You being here is enough." His left hand interlocked with my right. His thumb rubbed small circles against my palm. We stayed as so for a few minutes. "although i wouldn't mind if things got a bit more. . .intimate." he winks.

"Of course you wouldn't." My face warms up. I won't lie to myself, I wouldn't mind it either. But I won't say that outloud.

An odd tension built up in the air. Sans looked very nervous clearly debating with himself on something. He appeared to have come to a decision when he suddenly pins me to the ground. An extremely nervous expression painted on his face. Is it hot in here or am I imagining things?

"Sans what are you-"

Then Papyrus barges into the room.

"SANS I TOLD YOU TO PICK UP YOUR SOCK!" He stops and assesses the room. With Sans practically on top of me, this must have looked very sketchy.

Papyrus left so fast, he left a projection of himself that faded away into thin air. It was now extremely awkward. The moment was lost and Sans teleported off of me. Our faces were both a darker color.

"i'm gonna . . . go pick up my sock." He coughs.

"While you do that I am going to throw myself out this window." I stiffly walk towards the bedroom window.

"okay- wait! don't do that! sugarbean!"

Large time skip ________________

1 year later

"Flowey and I have come to a decision. We are going to break the barrier." Frisk announces to Sans and I. We were all hanging out in Sans secret spot in waterfall.

"took ya long enough." Sans said.

We ignore his comment. "So how exactly are you going to break the barrier?" I ask them.

"Simple. We re-enact the way we did it last time."

"Which means I can be the bad guy for one last time." Flowey smiles dreamily.

"Oh by the way. Since we are re-enacting this you won't be able to come y/n."

"Awww okay?" I whine in defeat.

"Besides we worry about your safety if you were to come along." Flowey said.

"Safety?"

"Yeah it gets a little . . . Complicated. Don't worry you won't be missing out on much. It's will basically be an edgy anime battle." Frisk explains. I look to Sans for more explanation.

"don't look at me. i can never remember what happens in that part." He shrugs.

"So where am I going to stay in the mean time? Back at the house?"

Sans places his hand on my shoulder. "i think i know a safer spot."

Very short time skip __________