Chapter 15

I placed my head onto my hands, tears and anger whelping up in my eyes watching my now fiancé Y/N laying in the hospital bed. Him lying there motionless, only breathing. Aizawa came into the room, tired as always.

"We finally put Y/N's brother in prison. And he's not coming out for good." His voice was a grumble.

All I could do is nod my head. my gaze went to Y/N still breathing shallowly and the machines beeping. I placed my hand on his and rubbed my thumb against the back of his.

"Denki, you need to sleep, you haven't slept since this happened." Aizawa said with concern laced in his voice.

"I'm not going to sleep till he wakes up." I said still staring at Y/N.

Aizawa sighed heavily. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Just please take care of yourself Denki." As he walked away out of the room.

As soon as I heard the door closed my anger rose as my quirk started to activate.

"Shit...I need to calm down. I don't want to electrocute anybody." As I started to calm myself down.

As I did at the corner of my eye, I saw Y/N's hand twitched. I thought I was seeing things; I carefully kept an eye on him. as I kept my eyes on Y/N, his hand moved again. I instantly stood up as tired as I was, I do not sleep till I know that he's ok.

The minute I saw him started to stir on the bed, I ran out of his room and called for the doctor.

"Hey! I need a doctor here. Y/N's awake!" I yelled out.

Right when I did, nurses and the doctor came running in. I went back and stood next to him once again waiting to see if he's going to open his eyes.

Y/N's P.O.V

How come I don't feel cold? I feel warm, like I'm on a fluffy, warm, cloud. can i move my hand? Oh, good I can move my fingers. Now I need to work on moving all the way.

I started slowly opening my eyes. "it's so bright" I thought to myself. I started blinking a bit more as my focus went around me.

"Oh, that's right. I was taking to the hospital." I looked up at the ceiling.

"h-hey cupcake" I heard Denki said.

I slowly turned my head to see him, I tried to smile but I had a tub down my throat, and I tried to lift my arm up but got stopped by him shaking his head giving me a concern smile.

"it's ok cupcake, you don't have to move. The doctor is going to start talking to you, ok?" his voice was cracking.

I moved slowly looking for the doctor.

"Y/N, can you hear me? If you can hear me slowly nod your head." the doctor instructed, so I slowly nod my head telling the doctor that I can hear him.

"Oh Good, I'm going to use my finger and I want you to follow it ok?" as the doctor put a finger up and started to move side to side and up and down. I followed up with my eyes.

"Good, good. Ok we're going to take the tub out" the doctor asked, and I nodded.

I reached out for Denki's hand which he took in an instant. I gripped his hand as they started to remove the tub out from my mouth. Tears pricked the sides of my eyes as the uncomfortable feeling was removed from my throat. I licked my lips dryly and slowly I worded out "water"

Denki let go of my hand which I whined from the loss of contacted but it came back holding a cup of water for me.

"I'll help you, cupcake, just take slow sips." As he placed the cup against my lips. I took slow but deep sips from it.

"Easy cupcake. We're not going anywhere right now. We've got to heal those wounds first." As he set the cup down on the table.

I cleared my throat, wincing from the pain. "What happened" as my voice was shallow and hard to hear.

"Y/N, you got stabbed...." Denki said with tears in his eyes. I took another look and noticed that he had bags under them.

"d-Denki" I cleared my throat again. "How long have I been out?"

"Almost a week cupcake. You've been out for a week." Gripping against the bed frame.

I blinked a few times, not knowing that I was out that long. I placed my hand on Denki's and slowly smiled. "I'm here now Denki, you're not losing your precious cupcake."

"But you need to sleep, I'm ok right now. Here." I slowly scooted to the side letting him cuddle the side of me.

He slowly but carefully climb on the bed and cuddled me.

"Well, if you're not in pain right now I'll let you two rest" as the doctor was about to leave.

"Doctor......I need to talk to one of the officers please" I gave him a stern look and he just nods his head.

Moments later there was a knock on my door. "Come in" as soon as I said that the door opened and revealed Mr. Aizawa, and an officer. I know that the officer was supposed to come but not Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?" Mr. Aizawa said grumbling like always.

"I'm feeling ok" my voice rasped out.

He cleared his throat then looked back at me very stern like "what happened that day when Denki propose to you?" I cuddled against Denki's arm while looking down at my lap.

"That I don't know all what happened. All I know is that there was a hooded man that bumped me, but he didn't really bump me, he picked me up and was caring me away. I started to use me quirk to shrink but he stuck me in the neck with something. I can't remember what it was. all I know that my quirk stopped working, I instantly bit his shoulder which caused him to drop me. He started kicking and stabbing me. But after that I don't really remember. Last time I remembered was I was in the ambulance." As the tears started to run down my cheeks.

Mr. Aizawa nods his head as the officer started writing down what I said.

"I-is he gone?" I stuttered out.

"Yes, he's gone. He's never going to come out again like that. Your now safe. I'll let you rest. Do you need anything?" Mr. Aizawa said pulling on to his scarf.

"y-yea...I want to see my sister and my mom. And the others that was there that night." I said gripping against the sheets.