chapter 13

Denki P.O.V

We made it home, I pulled mina off to the side. I looked around to see if Y/N was around and started whispering.

"Please, please, please keep this as secret because I know how you are with your big mouth. I already talked to mom about this, and she already gave me permission. But I'm going to ask Y/N to marry me."

"WHAT?!" mina screeched in joy as I covered my ears.

As I was about to say something, I turned slightly seeing Y/N standing there with questionable look. All I would do was saying it was nothing. then turned back around and glared at mina.

"Sorry bro but this is between me, Denki, and mom." As she rubbed the back of her neck.

I sighed heavily pulling her away to get more restricted area.

As I made sure we were in private. I locked the door turned around while fiddling with my hands.

"You love him don't you Denki." is all mina could say.

I nod my head "I know we've been together for almost a year now, and I want to be there for him forever and I think this would be a good thing to do."

Mina put her hand on my shoulder and smiled "I think it'll be a great idea. We just need to distract him, so you can. But how can we do that when you know whose out there."

I placed my index finger and thumb under my chin to think.

"Good question. How? hmmm the only thing I can think of is safe out there is to Have every hero out there to help keep an eye on us out in the shadows. Only one that can do that is Mr. Aizawa and the winged hero Hawks." As I start pacing through the room

Mina pulls her phone out and starts texting our teacher.

Mina: Mr. Aizawa. Me and Denki have a question for you.

Mr. Aizawa: what is it?

Mina: Denki is wanting to propose to Y/N but with you know who is out there. We're afraid that he'll get him.

Mr. Aizawa: good question.

Mina: is there any way you and hawks can keep an eye out when Denki does this?

Mr. Aizawa: I can try but we all know what Hawks is and does.

Mina: thank you Sensei.

Mina smiled at the last text she got from they're teacher.

"Looks like it's a go denks. But we need to bring mom into this. Hold on for a minute let me get her." as she unlocked the door and opened it to get her mom.

I started pacing back and forth biting against my thumb nail figuring out a plan. As I paced the room, mina came back in with they're mom as she closed the door and locked it.

"Ok mom we need to make a plan for this. I already text our sensei about you know who, so we don't get another surprise."

Mom started thinking and then thought of something. "How about this. Do what Ya'll do on a normal day bases and on the last part of the day take him to this place" as she wrote down the address on a paper and handed it to me.

"What is this place?" I looked at her puzzled.

She smirked "I'll take you there tomorrow after school. Mina keep your brother busy while we do this. Ok? I don't care if you must take the whole gang shopping. But not Denki. Let them know that he's sick.

Mina gave mom a salute which caused me to chuckle.

"Well then lets the mission commence." As I gave out a laugh.