"We'll that's true. None of us wanted to leave mother and the family but 'duty calls'" Diego answered. The tone of his voice revealed his true feelings on the matter.

~

The scene opened to the same day. Maska was getting dressed for bed along with his siblings. The conversation about what he had seen and what he was going to ask England the next morning.

The cloth covering the entrance was brushed aside by their mother who had a serious and solemn face.

"Mama?" Kanata noticed her expression.

The other three looked to where she quietly stood.

She didn't answer, only gently placing herself on the weaved mats that lined the floor. She wordlessly beckoned her children to gather. They listened.

"I just wanted to talk to you all about something."

They silently nodded.

"I've been putting this off for a while but I think this is the time. I'd like to discuss your futures as personifications."

The kids were already aware of their status but couldn't think of what their mother meant.

"Each of you have homes in your respective land along with parental figures that are supposed to be with you, which leads me to this: I want you to start going out. Familiarize yourselves of your land and people. I trust you all will stay safe and make the right decisions. I also trust your chosen parental figures to teach and guide you just as I would."

"You're asking us to leave?" Maria summarized.

"Yes and no." Native America answered, "You won't be leaving forever, not yet. I suggest you all start small. Leave for a month or two and then visit back for a few weeks. Repeat the process but staying away longer. I'm not going anywhere either, but I may not be in the same spot."

The last statement earned some questioning looks.

"Since you all will be gone I'll return to my nomadic life and travel the continent to each of my people's settlements. I might even visit places near where you might be staying. You can always contact me through the spirit realm to find me."

The children again nodded. They were opening up to the idea.

"When are we going to leave? When should we leave?" Kanata questioned, "How do we know our guardians are at our homes?"

His mother raised her hand with an amused smile, "From what I know and heard, your guardians travel as a trio. They are recognized as large powers so of course they are allied in exploring the new land. From what Maska has said, I can only assume the other two have joined England to do a routine check-up."

"So then should we all go tomorrow?" Mexica asked.

"I do not recommend that." Their mother answered quickly, "to them, you are all young children incapable to defending themselves. For all they know their personal are catering to your needs at their homes. Not out here in the wilderness."

"I'll go tomorrow then and see if England's other empire friends had accompanied him." Maska proposed.

"Yes, if they are, find out if they'll be going back to 'visit' us." Mexico continued the thought. "If they are then we should get back as soon as possible to not raise suspicion again."

All of the personifications had meet with their guardians in their respective country. There were a few incidents where they weren't home and had to make up reasons as to why they weren't home.

A classic "I was on a camping trip!" was the usual excuse.

"Ok I'll do that tomorrow morning. I'm sure Barbra would say that I'm already in bed so England doesn't check up on me..." Maska reasoned as the others agreed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Didn't want to end here but realized that I haven't updated since May :/

Next update will be soooooon!

Thank you for reading!

_~•*LUCII OUT*•~_