Chapter 14: Ultimate moves

Percy and Annabeth were walking to Todoroki's house. Annabeth had told him that since Endeavor was the number one hero, it would be hard for Todoroki to accept it. The person who ruined his whole family and childhood would now be the role model for thousands, if not millions.

They arrived at the huge house and knocked. A girl with white and red hair answered the door. "Sh- Oh, sorry about that. How may I help you? Wait, you're Riptide! And Athena! Wow, it's an honor to meet you, but why are you here?"

Annabeth answered her. "Thank you, and we're here to see Todo- uh, Shoto. We know what Endeavor did to him, and with him getting the number one hero position we thought he might be upset and we could try to help..."

The girl brightened. "Of course, but he's not yet back from visiting our mother. By the way, I'm his sister, call me Fuyumi. Please, come inside."

They shook her hand and walked in, after taking off their shoes. Fuyumi gave them tea and they talked for a while, mainly about their school and Fuyumi's teaching job.

"Ah yes, I'm an elementary school teacher. I work at-"

She was cut off by the sound of the door opening. "That must be Shoto! Why don't you go talk to him and I'll clean this up?"

They thanked her and went to talk to Todoroki. "Fuyumi, I'm bac- Jackson? Chase? What are you doing here?"

Annabeth waved. "Hey Todoroki! We came here because..."

He looked down. "Sperm Giver will be the new number one hero."

Percy nodded. "Well, if you don't want to talk about him, we just came to offer support. How about we go visit Izuku?"

Todoroki sighed. "Thank you, but I need some time alone. I hope you understand."

They nodded. Percy put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "Of course, bro. But if you need anything, come find us."

They went to Izuku's house, with some people asking for their autographs. Annabeth was given credit for fighting most of the Nomus, so she had to sign plenty of autographs along with Percy.

When they knocked on the door, Mrs. Midoriya answered. "Izuku, you're ho- Oh! Riptide and Athena? It's an honor to meet you! Why are you here?"

Percy smiled. "Hi Mrs. Midoriya! We're here to see Izuku since we're his classmates."

Mrs. Midoriya blinked. "I had no idea you two were the same age, much less classmates! I'm afraid Izuku's not here, he ran off just before dinner a couple minutes ago to who knows where."

They nodded, and waved goodbye to her. Annabeth took Percy's hand and they walked through the streets, making jokes and casually talking. Percy made a joke that left Annabeth giggling while Percy chuckled alongside her.

Percy stopped when he remembered something. "Annabeth this is sorta random but... okay, you saw the fight video, right?"

Annabeth nodded. "Of course I did, I stayed up watching it so I could analyze it while you were asleep. Is there something wrong?"

Percy looked at her. "D-do you remember what I did to A-Akhlys in..."

Annabeth caught onto his unspoken message. "Y-yeah. The poison... But it wasn't your fault Percy!"

Percy stared at the ground. "I think when All for One almost hurt All Might, I got a little emotional and..."

Annabeth put her finger beneath his chin and lifted it. "You can talk to me, you now. You know me more than I know myself, and the same is the opposite. Please, let me be there for you. I love you, Percy, nothing will change that."