Chapter 4: First day at UA

UA was incredibly big, and Izuku was nervous. He had talked with All Might for a bit and learned that he was teaching at UA to look for a successor, but could now check up on Izuku instead. All Might looked slightly guilty when saying that he wasn't there to look for a successor anymore, but Izuku didn't take note of it. All Might also told Izuku the names of the two people who they met on the beach they met on the beach a couple of months ago.

Flashback:

"Young Midoriya, I must inform you of something. The people we met on the beach a while ago, their names are Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. They got the top scores in both the written and practical exams. A 100% for the girl and a 97% for the boy on the written exam." All Might said.

Izuku was surprised, since he had studied for months but barely passed. "What'd they get on the practical?" Izuku asked.

All Might looked slightly nervous. "Jackson got 213 points, and Chase got 177 points."

Izuku, for the hundredth time, was completely shocked by these two. "213! 177! That's so many points!"

All Might nodded. "They, like you, got most of their points from rescue points. Young Jackson earned 93 villain points and Young Chase earned 87 villain points. At a little over halfway through they both stopped and started helping people. I tell you this because I would like for you to not make yourself too hostile towards them. Young Chase has an analysis quirk so that may be how she knew so much about us. These people are powerful and heroic, so it would be best to get on their good side by not accusing then of being villains or anything of the sort."

Izuku was in awe. They had gained over 80 villain points each, nearly within the first half! Izuku himself had gotten 0 during the whole thing. Izuku was quite impressed with both of them. He also agreed to treat them like friends, and ask them to not tell anyone about the secrets they uncovered.

Flashback End

Before leaving, he said goodbye to his mother, who said she was proud of him, and that he was really cool. He smiled at that. Once at the huge hero school, he started looking for his class. He had arrived a few minutes early, and was looking around. He found it, opened the doors that were fit for a giant.

He looked around. Everyone was in the classroom except for him and three others. The blue haired boy who scolded him was yelling at Kacchan for putting his feet on the desk.

Izuku wondered when the two people he met on the beach would arrive. They both seemed really nice, but he needed to talk to them about One for All and All Might's form and name.

The robot like blue haired kid said he went to Somei Private Academy and his name was Tenya Iida. The Iida name sounded familiar to Izuku, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Somei? So you're a damn elitist, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." Kacchan rudely responded.

Izuku thought Iida was either going to pee his pants or run away. The two of them then noticed Izuku. Every person in the class stared at him, much to his embarrassment. The robot kid came up to him and bowed at a 90 degree angle while profusely apologizing for misjudging him. He didn't really know what to say, but then the girl he saved from the robot appeared behind him.

The girl started praising him for his punch and bravery, and he turned a dark shade of red. He was trying to cover his red face from her but it was getting harder to do so. Everyone started conversing once again and he took his seat once the attention was off him. Then two people came in.

-----

Annabeth and Percy were a bit late to get to the school. Percy had spent a bit too much time trying to fix his tie, so Annabeth had to do it for him.