From what she understood he wanted her to take part so that her brand value and popularity in this industry increases. If she even becomes a finalist. It will be a big deal and Couch Fashions or you can say Malhotra Groups are going to get profited a lot.

Aditya called her out for lunch but she denied and focused on her past designs trying to analyse them.

She noted down every single thing she thought was bad in them and good in them.

When she looked at the end she frowned seeing the points on the bad side more than the good.

"Maybe he was right about my designs. I was not trying too hard and sticked to my comfort zone because nobody ever said they are bad.",She muttered to herself and started drawing some designs thinking of a theme she can put in the registration.

An hour later and she was staring at the blank paper with pencil in her hands and crunched up paper balls everywhere.

Aditya knocked on her door and entered looking at her surprised.

"What's going on? I think it's the second time I am seeing you so frustrated with your designs. The last time was when you were making designs for the first collection of Couch Fashions.",Aditya said taking a seat close to her as he picked a paper ball and looked at the design.

"They are good.",Aditya said and she nods in no and moves to tear the paper she was currently drawing but he stops her.

"You are being too harsh on yourself. They are good. I am being honest. Don't take Manik's words from the meeting to heart.",Aditya tried to explain to her but she nods in no.

" He is right. See.",She said and forwarded the list she made to him.

He studied it with a frown and then chuckled a little at her silliness.

She snatched it from him and glares at him.

" Why are you here?",She asked him.

" It's 4. You haven't had lunch yet.",He said and she nodded in no.

" I am not hungry.",She replied to him.

" Nandini I know for a fact you skipped breakfast because you were late. Coffee and Candies can not keep you going. You need to have actual food.",He scolded and she nodded in no ignoring him having another candy to irk him.

" Why are you so worked up? You have all the time to do better designs. Sara told me two new designers will be coming up. Once the pressure of handling all the things alone lifts up and your responsibilities gets divided I am sure you will get more time to focus on your designs and do better. Stop stressing it.",Aditya said and she looked at him and shared with him about the competition and what Manik said her.

" Wow. That's a great opportunity for you. I am excited. Why aren't you happy?",Aditya asked surprised.

" I don't think I am ready. If I can't impress Manik with my designs do you think I am good enough to compete internationally.",She said questioning herself and he frowned.

" Forget about what he said. He wouldn't have asked you to compete from the company if he didn't think you have the skills for it. He was just maybe preparing you to get out of your comfort zone. I know that working in a small company was never your dream but you didn't want to leave Soniya alone before so you stayed but now Soniya is not here and you have an opportunity to do bigger things that you always wanted to. Think about it.",Aditya tried making her understand and she thought over it.

He was right and she knew it. She was working here to gain some experience and then go forward with bigger things. But when did her plans changed and she stayed back was something she wouldn't be able to explain.