Chapter 3~ Hot Girl from the Ocean at 3:00!

Start from the beginning

“Where the heck am I and who are you?” I was starting to panic, but I was trying my hardest not to show it. The mans smile faltered and he sighed.

“We are in my undersea palace in the Pacific Ocean. As for who I am, do you have any idea for who I might be.” He questioned hopefully.

“Not the slightest idea, but do I know I've seen you before. Am I right?” He gave me a smile and reviled

“Yes, you have seen me before,-” I Knew it. “-but I didn't think you would remember. It's been quite a few years since you have seen me. None the less, I am your father.” What!? Did I just hear him right? No way this guy was my father! I tried speaking, but I couldn't utter the words. Things like this only happened in my mom's Soap Opera's.

“I'm sorry, but is this a joke? I swear, the exact same thing happened in Starwars.” My so called 'father', chuckled lightly to himself.

“No, this is not a joke Shalimar, why would I lie to my own daughter? I would just like to let you know, your life isn't going to be the same from this point on. You are my daughter and now everyone will know it. Your life will be put in danger a countless number of times, but if you ever need help, just know I am always here for you and all you need to do this ask. I will always be with you when ever you need me. I hear even Aphrodite has something in store for you, and that can never be good, considering she is the goddess of love. But what ever it may be, know you can always talk to me about it?” I had no idea what to say.

What did he mean my life will be put in danger a countless number of times? Everything was just too hard to process, so I found myself mumbling a very stupid sounding “okay.” The man smiled like I just said the most amazing thing in the world, which I totally didn't.

“Well, you must wake up now Shalimar, your friend Anoop is in a little bit of a pickle. If you would like someone to explain this farther to you, just ask your brother Harry. I will also tell your brothers Percy-” The man smiled proudly at the mention of that name. “-and Tyson to drop by Camp Half-blood to meet you. Goodbye Shalimar. Tell your mother she is a goddess among all mortal women.”

“Wait! No, stop!” He can't just leave after he has told me all this! He needs to explain himself! I am about to argue more, when I feel the image of the pristine castle fade.

“Don't give her too much! It could kill her!” I heard a familiar males voice snap.

Kill me? I felt all my muscles aching like I had been run over by a car. Twice. That's how horrible I felt. Someone was giving me a warm, brownie tasting liquid and it felt so good going down my throat. This could kill me? It tasted like heaven, if you ask me. I could literally already feel myself getting better.

“Sorry man. I still can't get over the fact that she's your sister.”

“I can. I mean, just look at them. She kind of looks like a girl version of Harry?” They”re talking about me? I wonder who I look like the girl version of.

“I bet he's just happy he finally has someone living in the Poseidon Cabin with him.” I groaned to tell them I was awake.

They all stop talking and I felt someone take my hand. After a few moments, my eyes fluttered open to see that I was lying down, and I had 5 good looking guys towering over me. They were the same guys from the beach. I heard them all gasp and they looked shocked at me. I stared back at them in question.

“Her eyes.” The cute blond one finally declared.

“That's not possible. They were grey just hours before. Only the eyes of the Aphrodite kids change colour like that, and only if they're special.” The black haired boy said.