54. Not Over Unless I tell You

Börja om från början

" Tsk. Do you really have to make me look like the bad influence? " Jimin scoffed.

" Of course. " Minho answered as he reached to ruffle Jimin's hair. " You are still my favorite subject. I wouldn't mind using you as an example to teach Sarang lessons. " He winked.

" Better listen to grandpa. " Jimin tsked, referring to Minho.

Minho makes a face, pouts, shrugs and sticks out his tongue at Jimin.

Jimin just wanted to kick his brother to the side but he gets distracted when he heard Sarang giggling so much. She looks amused and happy. And so he let it go for the sake of not wanting to stop her giggles.

" Minie, what if I will be the one dropping Sarang to her school while you stay at home? " Minho suddenly suggested, desperately hoping that Jimin would say yes. " You see, It would be nice if we somehow bond together. " He added, glancing at Sarang. " Don't you want that baby Sarang? "

" Tsk. Just tell me to get lost. " Jimin mumbled, making sure that it was only Minho who heard it.

Minho laughed. " How did you know? You mind reader? " He didn't lose the chance to tease Jimin. Sarang was looking up to Jimin. She was obviously waiting Jimin to decide.

Jimin crouched down, squeezing Sarang hands softly. " Princess, go with your uncle Minho. I'm going to pick you up this afternoon after your class. Like I told you, do not leave the place with a stranger. You should wait. Always go near a guard or your teacher. Call me or your Appa if you have early dismissal in your class. " Jimin knew that their teachers will inform parents but just to be sure, he is teaching Sarang to be cautious while still young so that she will carry this attitude as her age goes up.

Minho patted Jimin's shoulder. " Don't worry, Minie. They are not going to take their eyes off of her. "

" They? " Jimin questioned suspiciously. Minho mouths 'Oh No'. He rose on his feet to confront the older. " Give me a number. "

" Three. " Minho grinned.

" You brought a driver, that's what you said. "

" And I am telling you now, there are two bodyguards in addition to the driver. "

" Seriously? " Jimin scoffed. " What do you think of me? A politician, an actor, a very important public figure who needs to take bodyguards with him anywhere he goes?! "

" Yes. You are very important to us. We only wish you to be safe. "

" I'm sure you do. " Jimin deadpanned, shrugging his shoulders.

" How about you smile for me? "

" How about No? " Jimin replied.