54. Not Over Unless I tell You

Start from the beginning

" Because? "

" I don't know. " Minho shrugged.

Jimin raises a brow. He knows that Minho is partly telling the truth and lying. He was hiding something and he sounds fishy. " I'll count one to ten, you decide on what course you want me to do. Either I'll listen to you or I will leave with Sarang. "

" I- "

" One, two, three... " Jimin was counting, no plans of stopping.

" He asked me because you refused his offer to buy you a car and get you a driver of your own. "

" Ten. Times up! " Jimin announced with a poker face.

" What? " Minho huffed, appealing to Jimin. " But I told you the truth. "

" Did you really? " Jimin deadpanned.

Minho snorted. He knew Jimin is not going to change his mind. And there is no 'OR' in between, Minho should waver. " Alright. Jungkook told me everything, your condition.. " Minho eyes fell to Jimin's tummy. He's aware that Jimin is pregnant. " I heard it all. I don't believe him at first because how can you, but then I remember Sarang. If he can,- " Referring to Jihyun. " Then why can't you too? "

" Did he ask you to do exactly like what you're doing right now? Cause if he did, he's just proving me that I was right all along. "

" Yes, he tried to ask me but I insist to take this precautionary measures seriously. " Minho explained.

" Look, I'm okay. I don't like being restricted, you know that. I have my own ways to take care of myself. I was being guided medically just so you know " Jimin meant Tae and Jin who regularly checked on him and his baby. " So stop reacting to things too strongly. "

" Minie, this is not just about you. You are now to consider the sake of two persons. "

" And I appreciate your concern. " Jimin said back.

Minho nodded his head. He didn't voice out Jimin's pregnancy as he's aware that Sarang doesn't know about it yet. He won't deny that right from Jimin and Jungkook to tell everything to her. " If you think we're being too much then please just think of this as something we should do to show how much you mean to us. We want you to be safe and healthy all the time. "

" Dada are you sick? " Suddenly Sarang interrupts. She looks sad. " Why was Uncle so concerned about your health? "

" No princess, your uncle was just being paranoid. " Jimin responds. Minho was about to complain, slightly wanting to correct Jimin but Jimin spoke again. " He's acting like a brother to me. He is being protective just like I with your Appa to you. "

" Is that a good thing Dada? " Sarang was curious. Sometimes, it makes Jimin wonder what kind of intellect does Sarang possess. She speaks and appreciates words maturely.

" Yes. " Jimin doesn't actually know how to respond to it. How can he distinguish it in a way that a kid like Sarang will understand.

" Then why didn't you seem happy about it Dada? " Jimin frowned. Does she know that I was complaining? He tries to make eye contact with Sarang. Sarang looks so innocent- her eyes glint nothing but pure curiosity.

" It's because he's stubborn. " Minho stepped in, saving the day for Jimin. " So please don't even consider not listening to the elders, and catching your Dada's stubborness yourself. " He lectures.