Chapter 8 Preview

Hey.

It's me. Yes, I'm back, after 3 or 4 months?

You may asked, where do fuck have I been to? Well, to answer that question, let's just say that it's personal problems. But I never forgot that my fics exist.

Well, enough about that.

This is a preview for the next chapter for this fic, since this particular chapter will be long, and since I've been gone for a long time, I decided to release this.

Also, tell me if my writing is okay or not. I feel like my skills got washed away.

School life.

I remember reading once that no matter what's going in one's life, school memories always makes one happy.

Since then, I've been interested in this so-called School Life and School Memories. I actually asked Kei about this topic, since she is on her 3rd year of middle school now, but when I did, she showed me a pained expression. Since then, I never asked her about it.

It looks like Kei is hiding something that she can't even tell her own family. If that's the case, then I have no rights to asked about it. However, whatever it is, maybe that explains how she found me on that dark and narrow alley.

Incidentally, I asked about what she was doing on that alley when she found me when I was still in the hospital, but she just said that she was there by coincidence, which is weird. It wouldn't take a genius to know that she was lying. I figured asking her parents about it wasn't a good idea, but it looks like Keizo himself is doubting her daughter.

"Kiyotaka... Are you sure about this...?"

As I was pondering about Kei's secret troubles, the girl in question asked me that question.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Like I said, are you really okay to attend the same middle school as me? I feel like with your knowledge, you don't need to go to school. Although, I admit, it's weird."

"Right..."

3 days ago, Keizo asked me—or rather—requested me to attend Kei's middle school.

Keizo was probably starting to worry about his daughter's well-being on her school. Before I met her, Kei's grade was dropping, that she was on the verge of being expelled. Yoko, Kei's sister, told me when we got back from the summer festival that her grades were not like that back on Elementary Grade.

Kei's parents noticed this as well, and speculated that maybe something was going on. Of course, the two of them asked me what my thoughts are about this matter, as well, since I was—incidetanlly—the closes one to her. I denied that thought, though.

Kei, however, was strongly object by the idea of me attending her school. She argued that someone like me doesn't need to go to school, just like ehat she said just now. That statement made Keizo furious.

"You do realize that's just you being selfish, right, Kei?! I'm sending Kiyotaka to your school because he may remember some things from his past like his classmates or his past school. Or what? Do you not want for Kiyotaka to remember his past?"