Chapter 2: His Guardians

"We think that the boy... has an Amnesia."

When Masumi-san said those words 2 moths ago, I didn't know what was going to happen to me. To think that 8 mere words can change my life completely. If I wasn't the one experiencing this, I might not believe it either.

Our exams finished for now. And to my surprised, I managed to pass it, and with one of the highest grades in fact. Guess hard work really pays off, huh?

"..."

Another lie.

The truth is, someone helped me. Being smart is not what I thought of him at first, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. I recently learned this lesson a few months ago.

Right now, I'm seating in my classroom, class 3-E. My seat is the seat next to the window seat. Well, at first, I was the one on the window seat. but due to some circumstances happening, I was move to the next seat. 

Because of what happened on the Score Released day(Don't know what that thing is called), I'm getting the attention of all my classmates, especially those girls. They probably didn't expect me to score higher than them. 

They are staring, no more like glaring at me. It's so intense that all my other classmates felt it too. But, for some reason, right now, I feel like I can stand them. 

I feel like I have a new strength that can stand, even the things they have been doing with me.

"Okay class. Go back to your seats."

My teacher, Megumi-sensei, said that as she entered the classroom.

She has a short, braided blue hair with a air of gradient gold eyes. She is considered as a beauty by the whole school.

(Basically Megumi Tadokoro from food wars)

The class got back to their respective seats. Megumi-sensei then continued to talk, as she put her hands on top of teacher's podium.

"Today is the start of the 2nd semester. And of course, it is also the start of something new.  We have a new transfer student today."

As Megumi-sensei said that, the class started to whisper to themselves or to their seatmates. 

Megumi-sensei slam the podium, making everyone quiet down. 

"The 2nd semester has just began. It is normal that there is a transfer student, since it still far from your graduation. I don't see any reason for you to be surprised."

The class didn't utter a word after Megumi-sensei said that. She sighed and then continued.

"Well anyway, you can come in now."

The door slid to the right. And there, came out a boy with the same brown hair and the pair of golden eyes. 

He walked with a calm expression. When he was on the center of the board, he stopped. Megumi-sensei told him to introduce himself, and he nodded in response. 

Even though his expression didn't change, I can tell that he is rather nervous, he then looked at me. I sighed, and smiled at him. I raised my thumb, but not that high, and signal him that it's okay, and he just need to calm down.

He took a deep breath before he...

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

...introduced himself with a smile on his face. 

That's right. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He is the one who I considered as a friend. He is the one who I talked to, shouted, eat, and the one who helped me a lot.