Chapter 96: Something Blue

Start from the beginning

My father always told me that fate is a lie. We choose our own path in life but I've always disagreed with that. I didn't choose this life.
Or maybe I did, I chose to come here, to stay here and to keep coming back when I was given the opportunity of freedom, all my decisions in life lead up to this moment.

Maybe we do have some control over our 'fate'.
Or maybe I'm terrified of loosing control.

"Dominico." I call as he fixes his cuff links by the mirror, he hums urging my response.

"Let's fucking get married." I announce out of nowhere.

Really bitch?

He raises his eyebrow showing me the ring in his finger. "We are getting married?"

"No like now. Like Tomorrow kind of now." I suggest.

I had no clue what I was saying.
The words spoke themselves.

"Are you sure that's enough time to carry out your killing the Vicar fantasy for a grand entrance?" He smirks.

Fuck! I haven't found a suicidal Vicar.
"Can't I just kill Adriano instead?" I suggest.

He pauses momentarily debating the option, "That sounds good enough for me."

I can't tell whether it was a spark of excitement or a river of nerves that appeared in my stomach. If we really decide our own fate then let this be mine.

"As of tomorrow, you will be my bitch." He smirks.

Folding my arms impulsively, "I think you are mistaken on who's the bitch in this relationship."
He chuckles to my response.

It's him. He's the bitch.
I'm just the bitchette.

"I'm not your bitch. Bitch." He warns me.

"Dominico, amore. We don't want to have this conversation because I will win." I sarcastically smile.

"I don't think we should have left Adriano alone with Leia." I further admit.

"Let her be traumatised before I kill her." He smiles.
I don't think he was joking.

"Dominico you can't kill her." I groan.

"Don't tell me you believe her. I don't trust that bitch." He spits aggressively.

"If I wasn't my fathers daughter, you wouldn't even trust me." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"You shouldn't trust anyone cara. Not even me." He warns me.

"Why shouldn't I trust you?" I question offended.

"Because I'd kill the entire world even those that you love to keep you safe."

"You think I wouldn't do the same back?" I challenge him.

"I wouldn't let you." He bluntly replies throwing on a blazer to complete his suit.
"Your conscience is more important to me than my safety."

"Dominico if you heard the shit my conscience said you wouldn't be to fond of her." I groan.

He smirks kissing my forehead, "I'll tell Fiorella to sort tomorrow out, she'll be happy with that."

And I'll sort out your therapy bitch.

With that he exits. Immediately afterwards, I throw myself into the shower and get dressed with maximum speed in order to approach Leia before Dominico can murder her.
I eventually sprint over to my fathers office, knocking Aiden over on the way and stumble in to notice Leia sitting helplessly detained to the chair yet Adriano was absent.