'No!' Leo yelped, hugging his sliced wrists close 'I.. I can't go there, I don't wanna go'

'Leo...'

'Please!'

The utter desperation I'm his voice was heartbreaking.

Nico sighed heavily 'fine, well stay here. Do you have any bandages?'

After being directed to the first aid draw at Leo's desk, the son of Hades set to work, cleaning and wrapping the wounds.

Nico gently set down Leo's carefully wrapped arm.

'That should be good enough for now, the dressing will need changing tomorrow. I'm not hopeless with this sorta thing but I know for a fact I don't even come close to the Apollo kids'

'Thanks Neeks' Leo slurred his words, eyelids drooped 'it's almost like you've been practicing'

Nico deflated. Leo was delirious with exhaustion, he didn't mean to be insensitive.
Blood loss no doubt.

'Yeah yeah Valdez' he mumbled 'let's get you too bed'

Slipping an arm around Leo's torso he hoisted him to his feet.
The Latino was heavier than he looked.

The mess of sheets, on which Nico had once spent the night, was still where he'd left it.

He lowered his boyfriend onto the make shift bed.
As soon as he was sure Leo was comfortable, he peeled of his blood stained jacket and flopped down as well.

'Nico?'

'Yeah' said boy mumbled

Leo rolled over to face him.

'Thankyou'

'Happy to help' Nico almost smiled

'No seriously, you have no idea' The Hispanic teen started fiddling with his bandages (his usual stained button up lay on the other side of the room) 'I don't know what I would've done without you...'

Tears began to form in the corner of his flaming eyes.

The younger of the two reached out a delicate finger, wiping away the tear. Leo leaned into the touch, sliding his own bandaged arms around Nico's waist, pulling him close.

If he wasn't so focussed on being supportive Nico would've been blushing like a tomato.

***

Nico's eyes opened slowly.

Peering through his lashes, Nico found he was still snuggled against Leo.
The skin on skin contact was comforting.

Black irises met flaming orange and red.

Leo was awake.

His tanned cheeks flushed

'Mornin death boy'

Nico smirked at the greeting 'better than sunshine'

'What can I say, McShizzel Supreme is a considerate guy'

They both giggled stupidly.

It was almost like yesterday hadn't happened.

Almost.

There was a pause,

'Nico I'm sorry about last night...'

'No! It's ok, Leo...' the son of Hades, not being a socially adept butterfly, began to ramble 'Well it's not ok, but I understand, well you already know that...' he tools a deep breath 'what I'm trying to say is if you ever need me, like I needed you, you can always talk to me. I mean seriously we're dating for crying out loud! I'm always here for you! But I know I've been kind of an arse, actually more than kind of but I'm not very good with emotions...'

'Nico!' Leo exclaimed a small grin on his face 'it's ok, I'm ok'

'No you're not'

Leo's expression wavered

'I know what it looks like to deal with hard shit Leo' Nico continued 'you don't have to tell me, just know you can trust me'

'I..I trust you' Leo said quietly, tears prickling in the corners of his eyes, 'I'm sorry...'

'Hey, it's ok to feel like this' Nico assured him 'just talk to me next time ok? So we can work this out together'

'Yeah, yeah I can do that' Leo sniffed, giving a watery smile,

'That's what I like to hear' Nico chuckled snuggling back into his boyfriends chest

They lay in a warm pile of contentment.

'How did you get here so fast anyway'

'Underworldly magic' Nico replied mysteriously

'So you shadow travelled? Twice in one day?!'

'Three times'

'What?'

'I landed the middle of the forest the first time I tried to find you'

Leo stared at Nico in shock 'how in earth did you manage that? From what I've seen you can barely do one decent jump'

'I'm known to do the impossible' Nico smirked 'but I don't deserve all the credit'

'What? Who could have possibly helped you?'

'Cupid, well I least I'm 90% sure it was him'

'Cupid?' Leo looked perplexed

'Yeah' Nico shrugged 'let's just say he's been hangin around for a while'

'Understood'
He obviously didn't.

———————————————

Sorry, it's nearly been a fortnight.

Tried to make it up to you guys with a longer chapter though.
Hehe

(Quality may be decreased)

That's all!
Until next time!
Ooga booga!
No? Ok