21.

If there was ever a definition of: wrong people - wrong time, surely it had a picture of the current situation, that couldn't have been more problematic than anything Earth could come up with from his own imagination or all the shows he had ever seen.

After the way their breakup had gone over the stage yesterday, he really wasn't too keen on facing his now ex-boyfriend's face, especially not when his accusations met the thing they had probably seen a moment ago. A moment of weakness, when he just couldn't resist reaching out with his hand and patting Mix' head in the same way he did, just a day ago. Considering the closeness of Ming and Pan though, the other would probably misunderstand this whole thing and believe in the made accusation... And being bombarded like he was yesterday was something that he surely wanted to keep Mix from. It had been enough experiencing it himself, and considering how long the other two had been a couple and how important the relationship was to Mix... it would just end up in a huge disaster.

But maybe, just maybe, there was a chance to resolve this situation quietly, without having to wake up his friend who was still asleep... and should really get some more of it after earlier happenings.

"Can we talk outside...? "Earth whispered and stood up from the bed, trying to make sure that he was as quiet as possible.

"No. Wake him up now or I'll do it."

Ming's voice was much louder than anticipated by the other, startling him a little before he let out a soft sigh and walked back to the bed. Carefully, he placed his hand on Mix' shoulder, nudging the other softly to make him wake up.

"Mix... Mix..."

It took a couple of minutes until he squinted his eyes together and slowly sat up. He wasn't quite sure where exactly he was at first, what had happened or what was going on, but soon after getting accustomed to the brightness in the room Mix realised that him and Earth weren't alone anymore.

"Oh... , " he looked around the room a little disoriented and recognised that he was back in Earth's apartment. "How... you're here?"

"Yea I was just going back here with Ai'Pan and you know what I found? My boyfriend cheated on me , " Ming blew out angrily, crossing his arms and giving the two of them a look of disgust.

Even if he didn't want to, Earth got the bad feeling that this was going in the exact same direction as what had happened the night before... and was neither amused nor looking forward to something like this again. He could take the accusations because he knew the truth and just didn't care what those two thought anymore, but Mix was different. Him and Ming were still dating and had just made up... And after the other's panic attack from earlier Earth surely would try his best to diffuse the situation and make sure that Mix wouldn't get hurt... or he would at least try everything that was in his power.

"Please Calm down... I... I fainted earlier and since Earth didn't know where exactly my keys were, he brought me here instead. That's all there is."

" You know I was already unhappy when you called me last night and asked if you could stay over here because that bastard there wasn't feeling well... I just would have never guessed you are trash like this, Phi Mix. "

Mix' eyes widened in shock, him blankly staring at his boyfriend... unable to both process and come to terms with the words he had just heard. He knew that this must have looked a little weird, but still... wasn't that a bit too much? They hadn't caught Earth and him doing anything, no he was just laying here in the bed because he still felt a little drained and exhausted. Shouldn't his boyfriend believe him...?

Well Earth on the other hand couldn't help but let out an annoyed sigh, carefully reaching out to his phone and placing it on the nightstand, before looking back over to the two of them who had an expression of both anger and... satisfaction?