19.

Earth could feel a sharp pain in his chest when he saw the facial expression of the other, the pain that was suddenly evident and the tears that started rolling down his milky white skin... But this time it was different from back then in the kitchen. Mix didn't faint when seeing the scene with all the fake blood. He didn't lose consciousness but rather... his legs seemed to give out and his body sank on the stage, still staring at the scene in shock.

Before Earth was aware of it himself, his body had already started moving, him running down the stairs of the auditorium as fast as he could. It just took mere seconds for him to reach the ground before running alongside the stage to the side stairs and climbing them in a hurry, two steps at the same time. Both him and Vee, who was following right behind him, must have attracted the attention of other people, their steps being the only thing that cut the silence in the auditorium. But this didn't matter to either of them. The only thing that was important right now was to reach Mix - and then to take care of him, even if Earth was unsure what that would exactly look like at the moment.

Both men stopped when they finally reached Mix, their breaths hitching due to the sudden physical activity but their attention completely focused on the person that was sitting in front of them. Mix was trying his best to keep himself upright, his trembling hands searching for support on the stage floor while his head hung low and tears were continuously dropping to build a small puddle of water right between his hands.

"Earth... Could you pick him up and then follow me? " Vee wa spanting hard, trying to catch his breath but even when he gave those instructions to the other, he didn't take his eyes off Mix.

"Sure."

He slowly kneeled down right next to Mix, moving the other's body carefully until he could pick him in bridal style and then followed Vee to the side exit as quickly as he could. Of course, he paid attention that no part of Mix' body would hit a corner or the wall, which was a little more difficult than he had really anticipated and made the two of them quite slow in following the older. While Earth was trying his best to get down the hallway, Vee opened the doors on the left and right side, having a look into each in every room before moving on, seemingly not having found what he was looking for. Whatever that exactly was.

"Here"

Earth lifted his head a little more, making eye contact with his best friend who had suddenly stopped at a door on the right side, holding it wide open so that he could carefully get Mix inside the room. It didn't seem to be anything special, just an average storage room, but then again - Vee probably knew better what to do in this situation than him so he was no one to complain. Besides, Mix was slowly starting to get heavy in the other's arms.

Once Earth was inside the room, he slowly lowered his body until he was kneeling, placing the still trembling and crying Mix on the ground before carefully leaning his back against the wall. The view of how he seemed to be in so much pain, his body shaking violently and Mix hugging himself tightly... just broke his heart. What in the world had happened that he reacted like this to blood? Did he... did he see someone die? Was that why he had reacted like this?

In any way, since he wasn't sure what to do in this situation, Earth moved a little to the left and away from Mix, giving Vee the opportunity to sit down right in front of Mix with his legs crossed. The older carefully loosened Mix' arms from his body before taking his face in both his hands and carefully leading the other's body in his direction, until his face was in the crook of Vee's neck and his arms wrapped around the older naturally, holding onto him while still crying his heart out.

"Shhh It's alright..." He softly whispered again and again, his arms placed on the younger's back while he was rubbing it softly. "Everything is okay... I'm here so you don't have to worry...I'm here..."