4.

Still In shock, I tried to get my facial expression back under control and wai'ied politely, before the four of us sat down again.

"Right Phi... you don't know those two... let me introduce them", Pan said with a big smile plastered on his face, looking first at me and then at the other two men sitting at the table. Well... he surely didn't know that Mix and I had met before.

Wait... did he already know about this back then when we Vee introduced us to each other?

"This is Ai'Ming, who is also a second year Art student. We met for the first time last year during a project which involved the different art groups in our year."  He made a small break and the other man smiled at me, before my boyfriend continued: "Oh and this is Phi Mix... he is a second year student for psychology and studies with Phi Vee."

I furrowed my brow slightly while staring at Mix, who just took a sip from his cocktail and looked at me with an emotionless expression. What a rude guy he was... but that wasn't the real reason why I furrowed my brows.

"Why are you calling him Phi, Nong Pan?"

"Mix and you Phi are the same age actually... he was absent from school for a while, that's why he had to redo the school year..." Ming explained and I could see the expression of our forth... group member harden and look away. Hm.

"Anyway... let's have fun tonight", Pan cheered and all of us lifted our glasses, clinging them together before drinking. Even Mix participated, though he looked away again afterwards.

Now the more important questions was, who would be paired with whom. The three of them probably had figured that out already, while I was the only one standing in the shadow. Surely, the pairs were decided by what they preferred, giving or receiving... so I only really had to figure that part out.

I knew for a fact that Pan preferred being on the receiving site, but sometimes also liked giving. If I had to guess... probably in a ration of 70:30 or 80:20.  Hm... with the two others, it was a little more difficult. And if I was honest... I wasn't sure whom of them I would prefer. I was going to follow the plan I made with Vee anyway, just hanging out with that person, but well... if it was Nong Ming - would that even be an option? All the times I had seen him with another guy, they all had one thing in common: they were taller then him and muscular. And... I somehow fit that description... Me agreeing to this had probably given off the feeling that I wanted to do this too... like the sexual parts. So... what could I expect?

Mix was a different case. Even though he seemed cold, there was surely another side of him, which I had briefly encountered that day in the basketball hall. Vee's comment to the open relationship Ming and Mix had... felt similar too. Maybe... he also didn't want to do any of those things... Maybe he wasn't my first choice... but I could surely pass some time with him. 

"So let's go upstairs and split up... so we can get to know each other", Pan cheered happily and we emptied our glasses, before walking up  the fancy wooden stair case. There, right at the top of it, was a young waitress, waiting for us and greeting us friendly.

"Welcome Sirs... can you please tell me your reservation name if you have one?" The lady asked, taking out a tablet to probably check if there was any reservation.

"We have two, Number 7 and number 49, reserved on the name Mix Saphaphap." Ming stated, while the person in question didn't even bother to look...

"Please follow me then", the lady smiled again and first let us to a small sepparée that had opened
red curtains. It really looked cozy in there. Without saying anything, Pan gave me a kiss on the lips before sitting down... shortly followed by...