Triple A Batteries

~ofuuuuuu new chaps comin' up

~pictures, again, are not mine :> but they're to die for (⌯¤̴̶̷̀ω¤̴̶̷́)✧

~only the story line and plot belongs to me, while characters to Oda

~as always, enjoy (<●>ω<●>)✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y'all finna kill me for this but...)

Ace, Sabo, and Luffy left with their respected guardians, and you were left alone in the playroom. Without those crazy bouncing beans, it's nothing but boring silence and cold cuddles (with yourself).

You didn't think being around kids would be so fun, nor would you have thought you would like kids in general. Living alone, you thought kids would be more unbearable. Well, they were definitely tiring to take care of, but you seemed way happier and way more energetic, looking forward to another day with them.

Lost in your little train of thought, the person that leaned against the doorway went unnoticed.

"Ofufufu, So, who's this little lady that's got everybody so perked up buzzing about nowadays?"

You looked up at the tall blonde male, immediately taking interest in his flamingo pink feathered coat...thing. He wore flamboyant clothes, a simple white shirt, but garishly pink pants that matched his fluffed up coat, along with just as flamboyant pink glasses that rested upon his face.

"I can see that you're checking me out, but I'd prefer to leave that after you answer my question." He smirked when your face flushed and chuckled.

"I uhm, I didn't see you there, sorry. What did you ask again?"

His eye twitched (not that you could see), and he grinned even more so.

"Do you know who I am?"

Your confused gaze landed on his glasses, "No? I'm sorry if I should, but being the caveman I once was, I didn't exactly know what went on until I got this job."

He was baffled. Actually, baffled was an understatement. But then again, not having someone drool and crawl over him 24/7 was slightly refreshing.

"I see. You intrigue me. My nephew will be here in a day or two, depending on my brother. I will see you around little lady, until next time."

Shaking your head, you waved him off and gathered the rest of your belongings. 'What an interesting man,' you thought to yourself while opening the doors to the daycare. You then, in your car seat, finally realized, that you never got the man's name. Maybe if you searched up flamingo alone, he'd probably be the first thing that popped up.

Chuckling to yourself, you started your car and drove back home.

~~~~~ At home ~~~~~

Right when you settled into your warm bed, there was a knock at your door. You groaned to yourself, before heaving yourself up, not wanting to leave the comfort of your fluffy cloud.

Opening the door, you were surprised to see Newgate looming over your door, which was microscopic compared to him. He stood there, holding a crying Luffy, along with patches of fire sitting on both of his shoulders.

Those patches of fire, were of course, Ace and Sabo. The only difference though, was that Sabo had too, gotten powers.

"Hello Newgate, what brings you here? And how did you find me?"

"Gurarararara, please lass, call me pops. And as for how and why I'm here, I asked the ones at the daycare for your location. These little runts are as energized as a pack of triple A batteries and won't stop rampaging. They'd usually be asleep by now, but they've been as restless as ever."