A Spark and a Fire

~Surprise Surprise! A new (but early) chapter cause I wanted to compensate for the lack of chapters over Spring Break -._-.

~No pictures are mine :> But they're absolutely adorable

~Characters don't belong to me, only the plot

~Enjoy (/OuO)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you held Ace in your arms, a pair of doe-like eyes stayed glued to your head. With a little prattle to himself, he started snuffing you in search of any "scent" of negativity from you.

You glanced down at the boy in your arms to see him sniffing you about.

"What are you sniffing me for? Do I stink??"

Taking a whiff of yourself, you scrunched your nose a bit and whispered to yourself, "I thought I showered this morning..."

Hearing a cute giggle and squeal along with a smack to the arm, you peeped at him and smiled at his infectious and radiant personality.

You settled him down next to the little pot plant and grinned to yourself when they started to stare at each other for what seemed like decades before staring back at you.

"I'm taking a picture of this."

With that, you pulled out your phone and with a *snap* you looked at your phone to coo at the adorable pair pulling at each other's cheeks.

"Alright you two, break it up. It's 12pm and I'm guessing that you guys haven't eaten anything yet?"

Sparkling at the sound of food, they peered up at you with their big round eyes and bobbed their heads up and down to signify that, yes, they hadn't eaten anything since they'd gotten here.

Swiping the two bundles of chaos with your arms, you held them to at your hips and waltzed your way over to the pristine kitchen whilst the two attempted to pull at your h/c tresses.

Placing the two in highchairs that were setup near the island (basically a table in the middle of the kitchen made of granite/wood/whatever), you made your way to the fridge in search of anything that they would like.

(Something a little like this, but a bit more decent sized and with a few highchairs)

"What do you little demons want to eat? We've got plenty of berries, meat, and-"

With another squeal and giggle, Ace seemed to spark at the mention of meat while his arms flailed eagerly. Zoro just sat in his chair, lazily glancing over at you to nod and then blubbering something to Ace to make him calm down.

You chuckled at the sight in front of you while the freckled lil bunch just pouted at your wheezing form.

With that you chuckled even more leaving him to become flustered and to look away while glaring at Zoro.