the anthem of love

!contains a bit of nsfw content!

Love me when you want

"Oh hey." Eddy swallowed as he looked at his boyfriend sitting propped up on the bed. He was given a sweet smile in response, a smile saved only for him. He licked his lips as he felt the blood rushing to his lower body. 

Brett patted the space next to him invitingly. Eddy approached him slowly, taking in his boyfriend’s half-naked form. Brett only had their neon orange reflective merch t-shirt on. 

His pale, smooth arms were peaking out of the sleeves, and his long, slender legs were crossed in front of him. He was wearing Eddy’s shirt, so it was significantly longer than his own, yet it barely managed to cover his unclothed private part. 

This man is illegal. Eddy thought as he traced his love’s beautiful curves with his eyes. He needs to be arrested. Or even better, undressed.

Brett's lips curved upwards as he saw the unconcealing look of lust and desire in the taller boy’s eyes. He cocked his head and uncrossed his legs. 

What a fucking tease. Eddy gulped as the milky thighs parted themselves for him.

-

"Eddy!" Brett let out a small scream as Eddy pounded mercilessly into him. "Eddy... Eddy... Eddy..." Brett whimpered, his voice slightly hoarse from raising his voice continuously. Eddy smirked and licked the bite mark he left on Brett's smooth neck. 

"Mine." He murmured as he twirled his tongue around Brett's nipple and sucked at it none too gently, smiling as he watched the pale chest rise up and down as the boy beneath him gasped. 

"Yours." Brett breathed out as he thrust upwards, begging for more. His smoothly cut musician fingernails dug into Eddy's veiny arms as waves of pleasure washed over him. 

He shuddered and cried out his love's name moments later as he came, letting out another quiet moan when he felt Eddy filling him up soon after.

-

Brett curled up lazily against his boyfriend and smirked as he trailed his fingertips along the marks he left on Eddy's forearm. Eddy had given him what he wanted

Love me when you need

Brett groaned loudly and threw his head in his hands. "I can't do this anymore." Eddy looked up at his partner and put down his phone. 

"Come here." Eddy scooted his chair closer to Brett's and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He hit 'Save' on Brett's laptop, ignoring his half-hearted mumble of “I gotta finish this first”, and gently led his exhausted boyfriend to their couch. 

Brett followed blindly behind Eddy. He felt his head throbbing, a painful consequence of having stared at his laptop for too long as he dealt with various emails. It was almost midnight now, and both of them had been working non-stop right after dinner at eight.

Brett lay down on the couch with his head on Eddy’s lap. He leaned into the touch, sighing contentedly as Eddy massaged his temples gently. He closed his eyes and let himself drift into peaceful slumber while listening to Eddy’s soft, albeit slightly out of tune, humming of Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto. He could always count on Eddy to shower him with love and comfort whenever he needed it.

Love me every morning

Brett's body clock woke him up at nine a.m. sharp. He patted blindly around for his glasses as he kicked his blankets off.

“Where are you goin’?” The sleepy mumble came from behind him as an arm shot out to hold onto his slender wrists. Brett raised an eyebrow, amused at how fast his boyfriend's reflexes were for someone who was more asleep than awake.

"Getting up." Brett replied automatically. Eddy mumbled something incoherent, followed by a small "Stay?" as he tugged at Brett's arm.

Brett hummed as he turned around to look at the sleepy hedgehog. "Pwease?" Eddy asked again, his voice muffled as his face was squashed into Brett's pillow.

“Alright. Just five more minutes." Brett smiled as he put his glasses back down and pulled the blanket over himself.

A pair of strong arms snaked around his waist and rested on his stomach. "Love you." The tired voice slurred, and its owner's breathes soon evened out.

It was two hours later when Brett woke up again. A smile tainted his lips as his lover stirred beside him. 

Getting up, being pulled back into bed, sleeping some more along with cuddling. This was their routine every morning, and Brett wouldn't trade it for anything.

Love me every day

Brett stretched his fingers as he prepared his violin. Eddy had just gone out for groceries so he was taking some time to practice. Brett had just played the first note when he heard the key turn.

“Hey!” Brett beamed as he poked his head out into the living room. “Back so soon?”

“Nah,” Eddy took off his mask. “I forgot something.”

Brett rolled his eyes. “Again? What is it this time? Your phone? Or your fancy rich lady purse?” He snickered at his own joke while looking around to see what had Eddy left lying around.

“This.”

Eddy walked up to Brett and gave him a firm kiss on the mouth, tasting the bubble tea they had for lunch. 

“Love ya! See you later! Be good and go practice!” The taller boy gave a cheery wave as he disappeared through the front door once again, as if going back just to give his boyfriend a goodbye kiss because he forgot to do so was the most normal thing in the world.

For them, however, it was indeed the most normal thing in the world.

Whenever one of them needed to go out alone, they always gave a goodbye kiss. If either one had forgotten to do so, he would always come back for a kiss before heading off again. No wonder the team always says that they’re late 11 out of 10 times.

Brett grinned at no one in particular, his face lightly coloured. He loved this, and he could do it with Eddy every day for the rest of their lives.

-end-

a/n: because I got brainwashed by this
PRACTICE WHEN YOU WANT
PRACTICE WHEN YOU NEED
PRACTICE EVERY MORNING
PRACTICE EVERY DAY
:)