"I have but then someone stole it, I can't even find it on my drawer anymore!" Minhee shouted back.

"Well, your perfume smells nice" Hyeongjun said. "I actually borrowed it," he added before receiving a hit from the back.

"Yah! You should've told me!"

"I was but then you were too sound asleep!" Hyeongjun, defended after shortly choking on the chips he was eating.

"Wait- I literally saw you entering the building with someone earlier, and she kinda looks familiar? Who was she anyway?" Woobin asked.

"Hmm Yoon Y/n?"

With that, everyone came choking expect for Seongmin and Taeyoung who was just staring at them with plain yet confused eyes.

"Y/n?" Allen asked in disbelief as he stared at the younger with those innocent orbs of him. (a/n: someone has to say it 😤)

"What did you say?" Serim also asked after recovering from the cola he got choked with after the surprising words.

"Right now, I'm seriously convince that she's her" Minhee shrugged.

"Huh? Waitㅡ I thought you said the Y/n you knew died two years ago?" Taeyoung asked as Seongmin sat down beside him.

"That's exactly the point! What if she's her?!" Jungmo said.

"Well, that's not impossible either, where does she lives?" Wonjin asked.

"On room 346,"

Right then, Serim started choking once again as Allen tried calming him down.

"You saying she's in the same building as us?" Seongmin asked, Minhee only nodded in response.

"You're dead if she ever remembers anything, and you're seriously sending yourself alone inside the coffin if she came remembering everything you did to her before for exactly 5 years" Woobin said as Minhee started to feel more nervous.

"Don't worry Hyung! I'll pay every shaman just to have a talk with your soul," Taeyoung said, teasingly yet it also scared the heck out of him.

Who wouldn't? What he did was worst than a couple's break up.

"And I'll be sure to send you your favorite flowers every sunday," Hyeongjun smiled cheekily as he gulped.

"I'll just came for your burial to eat! That's it, nothing special" Woobin smiled, creepily while wiggling his brows.

"Aish! Stop it! You're not helping," Minhee shouted as he pouted.

"Awwwㅡ poor you, but that still wouldn't change the fact that you almost killed her before and would probably did if she ever didn't survive the fall," Serim said.

Allen on the other side kept on staring at them while stuffing chips inside his mouth, cutely.

"why aren't you fighting back?"

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"do I seriously have to explain why?"

"what did I even do to you?!"

"I just literally hate your personality a lot,"

"why do you seriously act like her?"

"I still don't understand why people like you live,"

With all those blurry unexplained flashbacks, Y/n found herself sweating as she open her eyes upon waking up.

As soon as she did, those short flashbacks came like a dream as everything felt so unreal.

Sitting down as she realised how wet her shirt was after sweating, she felt tears started escaping from eyes with an emotionless face in which she can't even explain why, why was she crying? All she can fell was pain deep inside her chest as if she was being totured.

Breathing heavily, she covered her face with her hand as ran her fingers through her hair.

Everything confuses her, not even a bit didn't.

A/n : Yes! I just published Sunghoon's ff! You can check it out on my profile, it's called 'what if?' sorry if that was random but I'll make you cry and laugh beyond that book, please support it and also, I just wrote a new set of imagine which is...

A/n : Yes! I just published Sunghoon's ff! You can check it out on my profile, it's called 'what if?' sorry if that was random but I'll make you cry and laugh beyond that book, please support it and also, I just wrote a new set of imagine which is an Enhypen one, please go an check it out too, you can also drop your request if you have one. Until thenㅡ Adios Lovely readers!!!