✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿

Começar do início

"Oh gosh seem like you have trouble on memories. But just want to ask how do you get here?"

Asked jasmine

As i tried to answer 'no i have know idea , just wake here and see light like star beside m-'
but the sound that i made was raspy and hoarse like im mute, i mean it's been a long time i talk after

i̵̺̖̻͇̰͊̇̊͒̋̔ ̶͈̝͋̾́̀̽̐͊͘k̸̭̺͎̝͕̬̊͂ì̵̝͇͇͇̝̻̺̜͙̠͋̐̍͝l̷̰͈̥͎͑̈́̌̏̐̓͂̇̆̚l̸͎̝̾ ̵̨̢̗̻͓͇̳̃̆͊̆͋̕t̷͚͖̼͍̦̖̜̣̔͊̑̔h̴̹̰̒͛̏̿̇͑̔͂̃́ę̸̙̪͚͍̗͔̖̘̣͌̊͋̇͒ ̷̻̳̤͍̘̻̫̱̐͠h̵̬͎͖̺͚̬́̓͝ͅͅͅu̷̞̓̄͝m̶͚̲̭̖͓̦̯͒̑͌͊͑ͅą̶̯͙̮͇͍͍̼̰͂͋̎n̸̡̨̼̙͈̦͚̬̖̈́̏̉͝.

a another struck from old memorie.

"And talk to huh. But I've come to the conclusion that you don't know and the save point there is why you here"

Say jasmine, i can hear a slight confusion when they say "save point". I nodded as they pointed to what I call astar behind me.

" Well, do you have a home or family?"

I shake my head

" so your lost?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Well i guess i let you stay here, until you.... maybe fix your problem "

Jasmine says blandly with a sweet smile.

I stare at the flower in utter disbelief and skepticism, wondering if they're sure about this. I mean, I'm grateful to have a place to stay instead of being in the void, but I'm still not sure if I can trust them...
But thank you.

"No need to thank you, I like to have a company in this place. Oh and welcome to garden void"

Say jasmine with open hearted, showing the view of the garden. I respond to Jasmine with a thankful smile.

' welp i hope you enjoy my company '

❀──────────────────❀

Sans pov

It's been awhile since i stayed in the garden void.

I spend my time learning skeleton magic, not gonna lie but it is a little bit easier than i thought it would be, maybe because of muscle(bone) memory i think? I remember jasmine saying that. i can control most of my magic but i need to learn more in accuracy.

For example when I am forming a bone or a gaster they always go in different directions and that's not what i wish for.

That's a problem resulting from a creepy discovery.

"Hey sans, try to focus and imagine move it in your head"

Jasmine says, as they watch me while eating pancakes (how did he get that?).
I don't respond, as I stare intensely at the dummy in front of me trying to move my bone attack with my left hand....

Why i feel deja vu all the sudden? Out nowhere wave of past memory suddenly attack my head my surrounding change immediately, replaced with snow...

.

.

.

" * so bro
* first you have to focus the target, next imagine a bone in your head and boom * magic * "