" Hmm.. " They don't have time for their introduction, their savior might wake up and they want to see him immediately. They just react accordingly to this and turned to look at Andre, already impatient to finished them.

Andre smirked at them, " Start. "

Arian immediately chanted, " Ytinrete Rof Laes Laes Laes!! "

" What!? " The demon king was stunned and before he even managed to react, he was completely sealed within a crystal.

The five demon generals didn't even managed to react as well before they found that their king was sealed, they all turn to look at the heroes and saw them smiling, hidden in their eyes were madness and laughter as they raised their weapons towards them.

" Ahhhh!!!! "

And that ended the demons reign over the kingdom.

The demons perished on the face of the world, the humans still celebrated but they can't find the heroes who save them.  Although the demons are gone, it will probably take a long time to return the kingdom to how it was before and together with the demons, the heroes also vanished and was not seen by them since then.

Meanwhile, in the corner of the kingdom where the previous small town of Naf resided, an unknown phenomenon was seen.

It was heard that whoever passed through that place was sent to the other side of the place, after a throughout investigation, they found a barrier containing the sealed place inside. They can't see who or what is that but they chose to place guards in case an emergency happened.

Inside the sealed place,

Lucius lay on the grass lazily, drinking juice as he relax.

He was the only remaining demon in this world now though, he was also the successor after the demon king was sealed but he won't take it. He's here to save the world not destroy it.

" Brother! "

He raised his head and saw Frances running towards him crying, he looked like he was bullied.

" Huhuhu! T-That woman! S-She want to make babies with me! Uwaahh!! "

" ...Ha? " Lucius couldn't react for a moment, what did he just say?

He then saw Aera walking towards them leisurely and grabbed the crying Frances into her room, dumbfounded he watched this happening with a slack jaw.

" Nooooo!! Help! "

*Bam!

The door closed and a sound sealing device was activated.

The silence returned but Lucius didn't know if Frances would be...

Anyway, they're already adults, they can do whatever they want....

Yup, he didn't know anything. He didn't see anything.

He continued to relax and feel the breeze, he let out a breath and felt sleepy.

Since the heroes 'defeated' the demon king, he was...

What do you call this?

Hmm....

It's not a black room but...

It's kind of similar.

They allowed him to wander in the sealed place and promise that as long as he stayed they won't unseal the demon king, yep it was a threat.

He didn't mind though, this makes his mission easier after all.

They provide him with everything he wanted and Andre decided to sleep with him just like when they were young, though something he would touch and do something inappropriate...

He didn't do it until the end but he was exhausted everytime.

Somehow he felt that the targets are getting more and more aggressive ah

He stayed with them until the end of their lives.

***

Opening his eyes, he saw the familiar space and looked for Wes.

He saw the glowing ball of fluff in the corner and approach slowly, he saw him entangled with a small black mist...

His eyes widened then Wes saw his dear host, [ Host! I'll send you first! I'm a bit busy... "

He nodded and he was send to the next world.

Alone in the space, he slammed the faint black mist and entered the door again.

Although he noticed it infiltrating, the operation was slightly damaged. He has to repair it somehow but it'll probably cause a problem in the next world.

He pouted and decided to finish this immediately and tell his host about the problem.

The door closed.