" Golden? " Frances mumbled as he glanced at Andre's hair secretly, others also glanced and looked away after seeing his cold eyes thinking that the hero's hair is certainly golden under the sun. Is it because he was the hero blessed by the goddess?

" Yes, it's golden! I bet you'll like it, Frances! " Arian said to Frances.

" Yes, that's right. Although the demons have guarded the place, they can't get close to the holy sword at all because of the golden leaf tree. " Hal responded at Arian and nodded at her. Arian smiled slightly in return.

" The demons guarding the place are strong but I think that you can defeat them easily however, there's one low demon as their leader. You have to be careful of him, he was the one who managed to kill General Katu nine years ago. " Hal added and warned them.

Kato stiffened for a while and return to normal immediately, he silently followed the group silently listening to them talking, his eyes looking at the forest as if wanting to see the demon Hal mentioned.

Arriving at the human's territory, Lucius saw the troops and the hero party leaving, " Eh? Ah, they're going to train outside now huh... "

" Hmm? Are perhaps, going to the Red Leaf Forest? "

He got worried and decided to follow them, he believes that they are stronger now but he also knew that they has no experience in fighting and in case something happened, he's there.

Silently, he followed them from afar for days. He has to be extra careful because Andre's instinct is too abnormal...

He can even feel him from this far!?

He sighed, as expected of the hero ah!

Well, it's good that they finally arrived at the place, Andre didn't have time to find him and let it go as they started fighting the demons.

After killing the small fries, he almost grabbed his sword when he saw the low demon trying to ambush Andre but stopped when he saw what happened.

" Andre! " Hal immediately blocked the attack from the demon and was sent to a tree pulverizing it, coughing blood, his right arm laying on his side with blood dripping on the wound onto the ground. He tried to stand up and use his left hand and sword to stand but stumbled and almost fell if not because of a soldier supporting him.

Lucius grimaced at him and look at the demon who sent Hal away, a low demon. Although, they are on the lower end of the hierarchy of the demon race, they are still strong compared to average humans, but the heroes are stronger than him but what they lack might endanger them.

He has to ready in case, their life is in danger.

Lucius saw Andre turn to Hal and ordered the soldiers, " Send him back, you'll only be burdens here. " He said coldly and faced the demons together with his companions.

" No! I... " Hal tried to debutt but he flinched because of his wounds and silently shut up, he will really become a burden if he stayed. Frustrated, he watch the hero as he they fought with the low demon.

The soldiers silently carried Hal who was severy injured away from the fight.

" This..... "

" He's too strong! " Aera gloomily said as she grasped her fist and look at the grinning low demon.

Lucius who was watching this thought differently, he saw that they still can't use their full power because of their lack of experience, but he still decided to watch until they can't anymore for them to learn something.

Aera and the others have easily killed all this demon's subordinates, they didn't expect that he was too strong for them!

Noticing that they are weak, the demon grinned as he look down at them.

" Kuhahaha! Looks like I can have a promotion after this! "

" I'll gift your head to the king! " He said and started attacking more aggressively.

Feeling intimidated, Frances stiffened and forgot his chanting. Aera noticed this and grabbed him out of the low demon's attacks.

" Snap out of it! " Aera shouted at Frances ears in anger. She almost lost a friend! This stupid--!

Kato ignored them and started attacking the demon aggressively, although he managed to wound the demon severely. He didn't managed to dodge the next attack and was sent like a rocket pulverizing a rock from the ground. Arian saw this and paled as she run towards Kato to cast a heal.

The low demon took advantage of all this and casted a magic at them, " Llik Tsalb!!! "

A massive thunder suddenly struck down at them, they watched helplessly as it attacked them.

Arian covered Kato using her body and Aera throw Frances to run towards Arian and Kato trying to save them.

Andre gasped and slashed his sword towards the thunder, it was slashed but some still attacked them. Arian and Aera fainted from the shocks, Frances was stunned and Kato was injured unconscious.

Andre breathe deeply, his hands trembling because of the shock as he tried his best to stay awake.

Is this it? They were strong but they lost...

This demon isn't even half strong of that Xis!!

Andre's eyes flashed darkly as he gritted his teeth in rage.

He won't let them die here!

He, again, tried to raised his sword but failed as his body fainted.

Seeing the heroes falling down, one by one, the low demon grinned happily and was about to reach out to them when it was suddenly dismembered.

" What--!? " Holding the wounded arm, he backed away and looked at the cloaked man who suddenly appeared.

Lucius glanced at the heroes and confirmed that they were unconscious. He then turn towards the demon, he took out his sword.

" Who are you!? " The low demon felt an ominous feeling coming from the cloaked man in front of him as he backs away.

" You don't need to know. " Lucius coldly said and he slashed him, he silently put his sword back and turn around.

He heard a bursts and then, blood started raining and dripping from the slashed half body as it fell down.

Lucius glanced at the heroes and looked around to see if it's safe, seeing that this place is already safe.

He sighed and check them again before immediately leaving the place, he has to go back to the demon castle soon, he's been out for so long...

What Lucius didn't know was, while he was facing the low demon, Andre's eyes opened for a moment and catch his figure before fainting again.

" The hero has...! "

" Quick! Healers!! "

After a few hours, the heroes finally woke up and the soldiers finally took a breath of relief. The hero party, silently leaned on the trees as they look at each other.

" What happened? " Aera suddenly asked after a moment of silence. She thought that they were going to die that time, she didn't expect to wake up, alive.

" Someone, saved us. "

They all turned towards Andre who spoke and lowered their heads in thought.

" Who..? "

Andre shake his head, " I didn't see his face, he wears a mask and a black cloak. "

After saying that, he caress his sword in thought.

Frances was frustrated, at that time, he was too scared and almost died. He's too useless...

Kato silently look at the traces of blood on the grass, the demon's body was already taken. He closed his eyes and sighed exasperatedly, he was too reckless this time. His thoughts was that he wanted to kill this demon who killed his father and avenge him, it's a miracle that he's still alive after that attack...

Aera and Arian just sighed, although they were strong but if they can't use it properly then it's practically useless.

They have to grow stronger!