4.10 Give You Candy

Start from the beginning

He keep following the child, the small child keep encountering the chains and the deeper they went, the more chains they encounter.

Even Lucius felt like something is wrong so why did the kid just continue to trot deeper!?

Is this naivety!? or stupidity!?

Left with no choice, Lucius just followed him until he saw the kid stopped on his place and stared in front in awe, his golden eyes sparkles like the stars in the night sky.

Lucius looked at what he saw and was stunned, in front was a man, chained with countless different chains, large and small.

With long dark and lustrous hair dangling behind his back onto the ground and dark golden eyes that seemed lifeless but still beautiful, he wore a robe lazily hanging on him, showing his chest, the man was simply emitting danger and pheromones. His looks make you want to stare forever.

And this man, was staring at him!

Him! Lucius!

Lucius widened his eyes from shock and felt a tug, but he ignored it.

Somehow, this man felt familiar!

He then saw the stupid and naive child approach the man

!!!

Child! Are your brain dead!?

He then heard a soft, like a breeze and the calming waves in the ocean kind of voice, although it was still child-like, this kid was meant to be very handsome and with a very good voice too!

" What are you doing here? " The kid asked, his eyes showing innocence and curiosity while looking at the man.

The man removed his gaze from Lucius and looked at the beautiful, almost ethereal child in front of him.

He chuckled, seeing the child's eyes.

" I'm resting here.." A slow, magnetic voice replied.

" Oh! I see. " The kid nodded and then sat on the side as if content with his answer, the man stared at the kid for a long time.

The kid looked back inquiringly, his head tilting cutely at the man. He then looked at his small bag and took out a piece of candy from it then he put it in front of the man, " Here, I'll give you candy... "

The soft voice of the child and his actions almost brought endless worry for Lucius after seeing him approaching the man.

The man quietly watched the child, his eyes narrowed and his eyes seemed to flashed for a moment.

Suddenly a panicked elder's voice was heard from the opposite them, they turned around and saw a group of elders running towards them.

" My Lord!? "

After seeing the child together with the man, their face paled and they almost grabbed the naughty child and took him away but they don't dare approach nilly as the man might do something, they can only loudly, panicking and anxiously call the naughty child.

" My Lord! "

" My Lord! We've prepared your favorite! "

" My Lord! Come, let's go back! "

From far away, Lucius can still here the faint panicked and trying to (fool) persuade voice of the elderlies that followed the kid.

Then in the throne room of the demon castle, the dead boy's eyes opened slowly.

" You are named Neves from this moment on. " He heard a deep dark voice saying to him.

Lucius blinked.

System! Host? Host! Thank God!

He ignored Wes and looked around, seeing the luxurious but dark throne room and the demons surrounding him as they watched him thoroughly, he gulped and saw the demon king in front. He didn't know what he saw while he was 'dead' but for now, let's forget about it. This here... is...

Let's face the current situation, first!

[ This is...Why am I here? ] He nervously asked.

System: Host, the demon king revived you!

Oh.

The demon king smiled looking especially evil, " Be of good use to this king. "

Lucius opened his eyes, his emerald green eyes turned cold and emotionless as he walked out of the dark room.

It's been a year since the demon king revived him.

Seeing that he still has his memories when he was still human, they decided to turn to torture and brainwashing.

Every single day, he would be subjected to twelve hours of brainwashing and torture then training for the other twelve. He has no time to rest, he was not allowed to.

He was trained especially by the demon king himself together with his generals.

What they didn't know was, all of that has no effect to him. After all, he survived his original world's apocalypse and didn't go insane, it proves that he has strong will and mind.

It's a good thing he's good in acting.

Although they believe that he was already brainwashed, they still add it to his schedule and his training was increased.

He would sometimes have time for himself and he would spend those times, sneaking out the castle.

He checks how Andre is and his comrades whenever he went out of the castle. No one knew he was sneaking out, even the demon king.

At the six months mark of his revival, he was already training alone and they would sometimes train him for an hour then left him on his own to train.

This continues until five years passed, he was sixteen years old now and this was also the day where the hero party will journey to subjugate the demon king.