He's probably okay now right?

He should sleep too, he's still a kid after all. He needs a lot of sleep. As he thought of this, a system announcement was heard from inside his head.

[ World 3: Successful! ]

[ All Main Missions Accomplished. +1500 ]

[ Rewards will be given. ]

[ Current Balance: 3980 ]

[ The plot, please. ] He said to Wes.

System: Yes, here.

[ The world of Cirtcele is a western fantasy type of world, they have magic and monsters but the humanity faced the greatest enemy of all, the demon lord.

From the orders of the demon king, the demons started to invade human cities, this cause mayhem and sufferings for humanity. The humanity's greed and evil thoughts converge in this troubled times, many were killed, cheated, sold and such crimes just to be able to survive in this world.

The goddess seeing the pain and despair of the humans gave them a tool to survive this catastrophe, a hero.

But for ten years since the demon attacked, they didn't find the hero.

The hero the goddess prophesied was in a small town of Naf. He was ten years old when he was found sleeping inside of the church. At that time, the pope dreamed of the hero that was in the region of Srats where the small town of Naf is in and ordered the kingdom's soldiers to search for him.

In the search for the hero, only one soldier found him but the hero didn't want to go.

Lucius was the hero's childhood friend who save the small hero from the demon who attacked their small town.

Because of that, the hero hated the demons and decided to fight to end the sufferings of the world.

He was brought by a soldier to the kingdom for protection and to train. He was then ordered to kill the demon king for world peace, he met his allies to kill the demon king.

After the hero killed the demon king, he faced the thousands dead bodies of demons. The body of the demon king disintegrate however the core of the demon king possess the weak hero and multiplied his darkest thoughts.

He became the demon king and together with his allies who defected to his side, they destroyed the world. ]

Lucius, "....."

Ah so that's what the plot is this time...

...

Just what the hell happened!? It was all good then suddenly he destroyed the world!? It's rigged, right!?

He took a deep breath to calm his self, [ So, he's the protagonist AND the villain? ]

System: Yes! Hehe

Don't 'hehe' me!

Ah this is too much.

It's not a question that he managed to destroyed the world, but he wanted to destroyed it is the problem here.

Why does he want to destroy the world?

Ah...

Remembering the boy who was curled why shivering from hunger and his small body covered in bruises.

Lucius fell silent.

The small child lay on the ground together with the kids and looked at the window, the world is nice but the people in it are not huh... If it's like that then you'll probably hate it-- no you'll despised it so much no?

As he closed his eyes, he thought of the kid whose name he didn't know.

He don't know what to do to him...

He's too vigilant and alert, how could he help him? Hmm?

Now that he remembered it, isn't he going to die for him? Eh, doesn't matter. He can save him at that time. For now, that kid, he probably doesn't want me near huh...

If he doesn't want me near then I can help him from afar. I can do that!

Problem solved, he finally fell sleep in satisfaction.

When the sun rise from the east, it shone on the small town of Naf and towards the windows of the church.

Early morning, the nuns was already preparing for breakfast and schedules for the day.

One of them was walking by when she saw a small figure moving under the table and check on it.

" Ara? There's a child here. "

" What? Ah... "

The boy woke up from the sunlight and the unfamiliar voices. He was shocked at the nun surrounding him and almost fled from them but he was caught by one of them and can't escape anymore even if he tried.

" Tell the head nun while we clean him up. "

Looking at the poor kid, feeling pity and care in their hearts. They carry him to the lake near the church.

After a while, the boy was let down in the dining hall of the church, looking clean and tidy. His wounds and bruises in a bandage and some healed from the nun's healing and care.

Other kids stare at him in wonder as his curly blonde hair shone brighter and his dark blue eyes deep like the sea.

" Woow~!! "

" We have a new kid, take care of him, okay? " She said to a bunch of kids sitting on the table.

" Yes! Mother! " They responded energetically, excited to approach the new kid.

At that time, the nun's carrying the food came to the dining hall and gave them to the kids.

" Alright children, it's time to eat! "

The boy sat far away from him and accepted the food silently. He silently started eating. After he checked that this church seems decent and the nuns are kind, he decided to stay here for a while. He looked around and found that although this place looks dilapidated, it's still usable and the food was decent though few.