Dead Air: Runway Finale

Diana's POV
I woke up and saw Nick and his teammates arent there anymore. "Where's nick?" I asked. "They uh...left to get some supplies." Francis scratched the back of his head. "Okay." I said. Something's weird here but i cant tell. "Lets go people." Dad said. "What? What about the others?" I asked. "They'll be fine Diana." Louis said. "'Kay." I said. We carefully walked outside the safehouse. "Hey you guys look!!" Zoey pointed at the airplane that's gonna land. More like gonna.....crash?! "It gonna crash?" Louis asked. "I hate crashes." Me and Francis both said. We looked at each other and high-fived. "Whoa! It crashed!!" Zoey said. "Lets move." Dad said. We nodded and we walked around. I saw Boomer hiding at the back of some truck or something. "Boomer's here." I said quietly. "Where?" Francis asked. "Hiding." I said. Boomer came and puked at us. I dodge his puke and shot him. "I cant see a goddamn thing!!" Dad yelled. They attracted zombies and i covered them. I finished killing all the motherfucking zombies. "Thanks Diana." They all said. "Youre welcome." I said. "Lets call a chopper or a pilot." Louis said. "Chopper and Pilot is all the same Louis." Dad said. "Oh." Louis scratched the back of his head. ' Where are the others? ' I asked myself. "Why are the others aren't still here?" I asked. They all jumped in surprise. "They uh..." Louis said thinking. "Just tell her-" "They went to-" "They were-" "They-" "Shut up! Just tell here the truth! " They all yelled at each other. "Guys. Shut up and tell me." I said. They sighed and nodded. "They left." Dad said. They left us? "What?!" I asked angrily. "They left because they wanna be on their own." Dad added. ' So that's what they're talking about huh? Cant believe this.' I thought. "Hey you alright?" Francis asked. "I think." I said. "Dont worry we're here." Louis said. "We'll never leave your side." Zoey smiled. "Thanks you guys." I smiled back. "Until we meet again, Nick." I whispered to myself. "Hello? Someone there? Answer the radio. We can help you outta this mess." The guy on the radio said. "Hello?" Dad answered the radio. "Hello sir. We can help you outta this mess if you guys wait in 15 minutes. Its really hard to open the runway of the airplane here." The guy said. "Alright." Dad said. The guy on the radio hung up. "Everyone ready?" Francis asked. "Yeah." We smirked. The zombies are gonna come to us but we blew them away with our grenade launcher. "7 minutes left." The guy said. "Alright. We can do this you guys." I said. We are still shooting goddamn zombies. "There's no end to them!!" Zoey yelled. "There's an end if there's a beginning!!" I yelled. Me and Zoey threw a pipe bomb and the zombies started chasing it. "Whew! That was easy!!" Louis smiled. Tank came out and started running in front of us. "Goddammit!!" Francis yelled. After 3 minites Tank died. "That was easy." Zoey said. "Hurry! Get on the airplane!!" A boy with a same age as mine yelled. We ran to the airplne and the airplane closed its runway. "Im Nathan. Nice to meet you." He said. "Are you a survivor that they found?" Louis asked. "Yes." He said. He looked at me then back at the others. He looked at me again. "What's your name?" He asked. "Diana." I said. "What's your age?" He asked. "21." I said. "Where's your father?" He asked. This boy have a lot of questions. "He's there." I pointed at dad. "Oh." He said. "Where's your mom?" He asked. Damn. "She's dead of course." I said. "Oh." He said. Again. "Youre so lucky your father is a veteran soldier!" He smiled. "Thanks. What about you? Do you have a father?" I asked. "Nope. My mom and dad were infected so i have to kill them." He said. "What's your age?" I asked. "22." He said. Man, i thought he has the same age as mine. But he have the same age as Ellis and Luke. "Diana! Will you come here for a sec?" Dad asked. "Sure! Uh. Nathan i gotta go. My father is calling me." I said. He just winked. Huh?! I crawled to my teammates. "What?" I asked. "You seem to like Nathan. Well, do you?" Francis asked. "What kind of question is that?" I asked. "About love." Louis said. "No. I dont like him. As a friend yes." I said. "Diana is too young to have a boyfriend. Right?" Dad asked. "Yes." I said. "But you loved Luke!" Zoey said. "As a brother." I said. "Okay. Shut your trap!!" Dad yelled. Everyone became silent. "What do you guys exactly wanna talk about?" I asked. "Here." Francis threw me a Hunting Rifle. I carried it. Damn, its heavy than it looks. "Thanks." I smiled. Francis handed me an ammo pack of it. "What is this for?" I asked. "Nothing. For being my hating partner." He smiled. I smiled back. "I'll sleep now you guys." I said. "Yeah sure." They said. I laid on my sleeping bag and drifted to sleep. I wonder how the others are doing now. I hope they're alright.