Chapter 1: Joining The Team

Bill's POV
Im getting my daughter with us surviving the apocalypse. I cant just leave her alone in a shelter and besides she's useful to us. Me and Her are walking to my team in a safe room. The others are there now. "Shh! I think i heard someone!" I said. We quickly ran because we knew that it was witch. We saw the safe room , entered it and locked the door. "I heard witch." Diana said. "Bill is this your daughter?" Francis asked. I nodded. "Im Francis. Nice to meet you." Francis smiled. "Im Louis." Louis said. "Im Zoey." Zoey smiled. "Im Diana." Diana said. "She has the same age as zoey." I said. "So are we gonna get to mercy hospital or what?" Louis said. "We're gonna get there soon enough! Geez! Cant you wait?" Zoey said. "Everyone did you bring your weapons?" I asked. They nodded. Francis showed me his rifle desert , molotov , magnum pistol , pills , and first aid kit. Louis showed me his pump shotgun , molotov , pills , and first aid kit. Zoey showed me her combat rifle , pipe bombs , pills , pistol , and first aid kit. "Good." I said. "What about your daughter? Do she have weapons?" Louis asked. Diana nodded and showed her rifle m60 , grenade launcher , axe , pills , first aid kit and magnum pistol. "Wow. You have too many weapons! Is it heavy?" I asked. "No." She said. She put her axe and grenade launcher behind her , her magnum pistol is beside her waist and her pills , first aid kit and other things that we needed are inside her bag. " Are we gonna go today?" Diana asked. "Nope." I said. She sighed and put the things she have outside in the bag. "Do you have an ammo pack bill?" Zoey asked. "Yes." I said. I gave her an ammo for her combat rifle. "Thanks." She smiled. Diana never called me daddy , father , or dad. Its so sad that my daughter dont call me father. ( A/N: Ellis , Nick , Rochelle , and Coach know these characters and they will meet somewhere in the chapters. ) "Hey are you sure we can make it to the bridge? I mean its way too far from here bill." Fancis said. "I know but we'll get there." I said. "Make sure we catch up to others!" Zoey said. "Yeah. We'll definitely do that." I said. "Who's the others?" Diana asked. "Ellis , Nick , Rochelle , and Coach." I said. Diana smiled. Looks like she's excited to meet the others. "Tommorow we'll go. Let's sleep here." I said. Francis and Louis pushed some heavy things to the door in that case no zombie will get here. "Hmph. Its really comfortable here dont you think?" Louis said. "Yeah." I said. We all laid next to each other and drifted to sleep.