Death Toll: Drains ( Last Part )

Zoey's POV
Two chargers are running towards Diana. We gotta help her!! Luke is shooting one of the chargers and one is still running towards Diana. Diana shoots charger but its too late the charger that Diana is shooting is now pummeling her! I shot the chager that was pummeling Diana and it died. The charger that Luke was shooting died too. We went to Diana to see if she was okay but definitely not. She's holding her thigh? Oh yeah the pain of the bullet didnt left yet huh? "Are you okay?" Luke asked. Does she look okay?! "Definitely not." Diana said trying to stand up but failed. She just crawled like hunter. "Go on!" She said. Ellis laughed and Diana made him tripped to me and now he's on top of me. Our faces are now look like tomatoes. Diana pushed Ellis to me and we kissed. Diana stood up and smirked. Ellis stood up too. "What a good night we have." Luke said smirking too. Nick shook his head. Diana is still smirking. "Forget about that!" I said still like a tomato. Ellis is still like a tomato too. We still continued finding the other safehouse. "Weapons here!!" Nick yelled. Diana ran where Nick was. I saw rifle m60 , grenade launcher , pipe bombs , molotovs , axe , katana , first aid kits , and ammo's. I grabbed two pipe bombs and one molotov. Ellis changed his axe to katana and grabbed the rifle m60. Luke grabbed first aid kit , ammo's , molotov , and katana. Nick grabbed a katana and changed his combat rifle to rifle m60. Diana picked nothing but one molotov. "Are you satisfied with that?" I asked Diana. "Uh-huh." She said. We walked forward and encountered Tank. Thankfully we were just 4 inches away from the weapons. Luke ran back to the weapons and grabbed grenade launcher. I grabbed my grenade launcher and started shooting Tank. We all changed our guns into grenade launcher. Tank died after 3 minutes of shooting. "That was awesome!" Luke yelled. Zombies came to us. Seems like attracted. "Hmph. Attracted." Nick facepalmed. We started shooting at the zombies and finished. We walked forward and encountered boomer and hunter. Diana threw a dagger to his big belly and he burst. "Wow." We all said. Hunter pinned Luke and Diana kicked hunter off of Luke and shoots hunter then hunter died. "That was easy." Diana said. "Look!" I ponted at something that's suspicious. "What's that?!" Luke asked disgusted. I didnt see clearly but it was smoker because i heard him coughing. "Smoker." Ellis said quietly. Smoker held my body and started choking me. Ellis sliced the tounge off of me and Nick shot smoker who turned into a big pile of smoke. I coughed. "Thanks guys." I said. "No prob." They both said. I saw Luke behind Diana who was freaked out. Luke came out of he's girlfriends back. Wait! Let me rephrase that. Cam out of his friends back still shivering. "Why are you so scared son? When the apocalypse started and we were still together you have fire in your eyes. Where is that fire now?" Nick asked. ( A/N: Got that qoute from Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. ) "I dont know where it went. Its just when i see a smoker my body starts shivering and scared to face him." Luke said. Diana patted his back. "Dont worry. We're here." Diana said. Luke smiled, Diana smiled back and blushed a little. We smiled too. Awwww! Puppy Love!! They're so cuuute!! I like cute things!! We continued finding the safehouse but we ended up in the drains. "I gave up." I said sitting on the dirty ground. "Me too." Ellis and Luke said. Nick and Diana are still standing. I saw Diana falling to the ground but before she fall , Luke catched her. "She fainted. She's so tired. Her thigh hurts. We should take a little rest." Luke said. We nodded and stayed in the drains. After 6 minites of resting , Diana woke up. "What happened? Was i asleep?" Diana asked. "You fainted because you were so tired." I said sitting beside her. "Oh. My thigh is getting in the pain again and the adrenaline's effect is fading. Can i stab another one?" Diana asked. "No. If the effect on the adrenaline you stabbed first is faded completely , you can stab another one." I said. She nodded. "Lets go before the pain in Diana thigh welcome her again." Ellis said. We saw a ladder and we climbed to it. I was the first one who climbed first and saw the safehouse up a head. The others climbed up too. "The safehouse is just up a head!" Nick yelled. Before we walk to where the safehouse is , Tank saw us. All of the special infected cornered us. "We are screwed!" Ellis yelled. "Didnt i told you guys once that we're not screwed until im here?" Diana said reloading her grenade launcher. We nodded. "Then lets go beat them up." Diana said. We nodded and shot the special infected that was easily killed like boomer , spitter , smoker , hunter. The one's that's left was jockey , witch , charger and tank. "Ellis fight Jockey , Nick fight Witch , Luke fight Charger immediately! Me and Zoey will take on Tank while you guys are defeating those three." Diana said. I nodded and we started shooting Tank with our grenade launcher. Ellis killed Jockey , Nick killed Witch , and Luke killed Charger. They immediately rushed to us and helped us kill Tank. Me and Diana's last shot from our grenade launcher at the same time killed Tank. "That was not cool!" Luke said between huffs. "Yeah." Ellis said. "Lets head to the safehouse!" Diana ordered. I looked around and saw another Tank. "Oh man!!" Nick yelled. We started shooting Tank and he easily died. We ran to the safehouse. "Aargh!!" Diana held her thigh from pain. "It faded huh?" Nick said. "Yep. And it definitely hurts!" Dianas said. I handed her the adrenaline that i got from my bag and she stabbed it to her injured thigh. "Much better." She said. Im so beat up so i healed myself. So as the others they healed theirselves. Diana was the one who slept early. "So luke do you like diana?" I smirked. He blushed and nodded slowly. "Are you interested in that Nick?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "I can tell that youre not." Ellis said. Nick sighed. "They're too young to discover love Zoey and Ellis." Nick said. "Diana is 21 the same age as me but im older. Luke is 22 same age as Ellis. We have the same age." I said to Nick. "Alright. But dont court her until i agree okay son?" Nick asked. "Yes father." Luke smiled. That made me smiled. I can that Diana likes Luke back. I laid beside Diana and took a slumber.